Flash Abandoned Morcreas Universal Axis [v1.2] [AGlassofMilk]

W65

May 31, 2018
1) Off-brand Deathclaw?

2) I hope it wasn't the dev who thought a good way to advertise his game was a close-up of monster dick.

3) Every platformer made in flash makes me think of Space Escape, which has been in development for approximately 0.33 DNF if I have my math right (I don't) and still doesn't look like it'll ever be done. Dude just switch to Game Maker or Godot already.

Reactions: Jag

kurtcuk07

Oct 31, 2017
LADANE

That opens another scene for the bottom right one (girl with the tentacle monster)

Writes bottom side of one of the tubes

W65

May 31, 2018
Hey, some of us like monster dick.
Okay, yeah, that's a good point.

But the appeal would be a little more universal if it were at least poking a girl in the cheek or something.

Reactions: Jag

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Complete and utter waste of time. I just realized it's been almost 2.5 hours and I'm yet to pass level 2. no checkpoints no saves and at least one type of enemy that just takes half your health because it's there.

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
His games I remember being interesting but always unfinished. I honestly wouldn't hold out for anything of this creator.
I liked impreg defense and bought that on dlsite but then there was only 2 levels. Then I remember reading that it wasn't going to update the game on dlsite, instead every time new levels came out you had to buy it again like a new game. But as far as I remember there wasn't anymore levels to be released, not that I would have bought them again.

And just looking at his patreon makes me feel anxious just reading the FAQ you basically get
"no, you are not getting a cheap deal, but you and me will get my games at all."
never mind that you might have thrown a couple hundred at it by the time it gets released if ever

Reactions: DISV
Feb 27, 2018
So... how do we unlock lvl 3 and forth?
At the moment you can only play the first 2 levels until the next actualizations (that´s what i think), but if you want more information you can check on the patreon of NearFatal (AGlassOfMilk) and check to the others game he/she are working on.

Reactions: Maericke

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
But why can't the monster be nice and just misunderstand for a change?
GANBARE! Tentacle is a flash game( I think) about a tentacle monster from another world who, because of his appearance, gets mistaken for a evil monster and gets attacks by various heroines. You play as the tentacle monster who is just trying to communicate but is misunderstood as rape.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
IDK man, sounds like he's quite well understood there... :unsure:
No bruh, he's just trying to survive. We humans eat chickens, cows and other animals. To them, we would be the monsters. Fun Facts : There are some people who eat dogs in my country and those people will actually experience high aggression from stray dogs. I've seen it happen. A well known dog eater in my neighbourhood got barked at suddenly by a well known friendly stray dog just as he passed us. I was feeding the dog and he is well known for being a friendly dog. I have never seen him react that violently to a person before.

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
wtf am i supposed to be doing? i get to this big mother fucker in a suit of power armor and jump past him to hit him from behind and i just fall down dead with a half full lifebar. what the fuck!?