• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Moon Reunion - A Reincarnated Hero With 0 Bad Status Resistance Gets Drained to the MAX!

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
Release Date: 2020-16-01
Original Title: Moon Reunion -状態異常耐性0の転生勇者がドレインされすぎるリアルタイムRPG- View attachment RJ309215_img_smp1.webp
Developer: RR Research Society
Censored: Partial
Version: v1.02
Language: ENG (MTL)
Translator: MTOOL

Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
not sure how to make proper download links and tags, going figure it out tomorrow.
but for time being i just share the down link and information.

How to use mtools:
Some Videos:

Except if you want to play MV games in your browser:
Browser method (may be more complicated):
Preparation (only once per browser):
1. Install Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey for the browser you play the game.
2. Install RMMV_userScript.js
1. Double-click to execute Tool/mvTool/WebStart.bat.
2. Finish
Every time you use the Tool, you need to open WebStart.bat.
After not using the Tool, you can stop the webServer by close the window of WebStart.bat.

In the game, press the "`" key to call out the interface. (at the left of the "1" key)
Press the keyboard ESC / x to close the interface.
Uninstallation instructions:
1. Remove RMMV_userScript.js from within Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey in your browser

And also mtool will always triggers your antivirus, the creator couldn't find a way to stop that.
Any question can check out their mtool patreons page.

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
Release Date: 2020-16-01
Original Title: Moon Reunion -状態異常耐性0の転生勇者がドレインされすぎるリアルタイムRPG- View attachment 1477320
Developer: RR Research Society
Censored: Partial
Version: v1.02
Language: ENG (MTL)
Translator: MTOOL

Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:

The mega link is dead, do you have another link available?

Aug 4, 2018
seems like they made a new game that just came out looks very simular to the older ones

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Dude i downloaded everything from anonfiles. When i extracted the game with winrar my antivirus revealed "turtleLoader" as a virus, i know that sometimes i am too paranoid about this thing but it's everything fine??

Last edited:

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
is there version 1.12 translated? i tried with transalator++ but i didnt get it work.. :/

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
is there version 1.12 translated? i tried with transalator++ but i didnt get it work.. :/
Try using MTool, like the person above us said. You have to tinker a little, but it's really simple once you know how to do it :)

Translator++ could maybe be made to work for this, but if my gut's right for RRResearchSociety's games in the past, you'll have to tread carefully because they use a lot of scripting. Also, if you have version 1.12, would you be willing to share, or host it somewhere? All I can find is 1.02, or basically half of 1.03 via Hentai-Sharing because all their links are deeeead :cautious:

Last edited: