Flash-Game about the fate of a young girl and her friends and family.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-28
Release Date: 2009-08-21
Developer: Yosino
Censored: Yes
Version: Completed
Language: English, Japanese, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
It was fun until the "to be continued" i want more of this:(
Why does this thread say "completed" :unsure:
Is there more?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I have downloaded the CG and videos for all this series long ago, don't remember if there's more than 2 episodes, tho. And no idea where they might be on my hardrive. I can look for it and upload if you send me $20...if there is some interest for it.
there are 3 of 'em + a sequel called caged bird that isn't thaaaat great. i'm currently uploading all my yosino stuff i have in my library xD (mos 2 & 3, animo and yukan ace). so no need to wait for ya 20 bucks ;).

for the full collection you can actually download it from hentaibedta (remember, don't click on any ads):

edit: finally, here we go:
it's not a full collection, but the most interesting ones... well, namely those with beastiality stuff hrhrhr.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
there are 3 of 'em + a sequel called caged bird that isn't thaaaat great. i'm currently uploading all my yosino stuff i have in my library xD (mos 2 & 3, animo and yukan ace). so no need to wait for ya 20 bucks ;).

for the full collection you can actually download it from hentaibedta (remember, don't click on any ads):
Thank you for doing it, the $20 were there to demonstrate my level of lazyness tonight, happy my message was heard. :D

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I have downloaded the CG and videos for all this series long ago, don't remember if there's more than 2 episodes, tho. And no idea where they might be on my hardrive. I can look for it and upload if you send me $20...if there is some interest for it.
Yeah, this guy does some amazing work- too bad I don't have the "not $20". :) I can, however, afford interest. Lol

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

edit: finally, here we go:
it's not a full collection, but the most interesting ones... well, namely those with beastiality stuff hrhrhr.

Yeah, been to that other site before- I have yet to use a browser that doesn't flag it for one reason or another. :) Plus, it seems like most links to Rapidgator and (some) Uploaded are almost always broken- the golden age of the internet has passed. Lol

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, been to that other site before- I have yet to use a browser that doesn't flag it for one reason or another. :) Plus, it seems like most links to Rapidgator and (some) Uploaded are almost always broken- the golden age of the internet has passed. Lol
jeah it flags for me too. but i always ignore it as i know what i have to click and what i shouldn't xD. it's actually just an ad site that has a 5 sec. countdown. with ublock you won't even see the ad and just have ot wait the 5 secs. afterwards you get a mirrorsite where you can choose to use e.g. zippyshare and so on.
ya know what? i feel good today, so here are all the DIRECT zippyshare links from hentaibedta (after bypassing all the annoying ads) ^^:

PW is either valwin ; hentaibedta or zeoarchives

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
jeah it flags for me too. but i always ignore it as i know what i have to click and what i shouldn't xD. it's actually just an ad site that has a 5 sec. countdown. with ublock you won't even see the ad and just have ot wait the 5 secs. afterwards you get a mirrorsite where you can choose to use e.g. zippyshare and so on.
ya know what? i feel good today, so here are all the DIRECT zippyshare links from hentaibedta (after bypassing all the annoying ads) ^^:

PW is either valwin ; hentaibedta or zeoarchives
Thanks, btw PW valwin