Monster People Diversity in Adult Games

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I think we need more monster people in adult games. They are under represented and we should get more devs to put them in the game! I should make a game that has monster people and stop complaining how devs don't cater to my fetishes under represent the monster people? Thats a silly notion. I've never heard of such a thing. Devs belong to the people!

Dev:
1548066508713.png

Besides wouldn't you want to see more of this? I know you do.
cereatitfuck.gif

If you don't you are MONSTERIST and you should check your human privilege!

Hope you enjoyed the parody thread of racial diversity thread.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Yeah, and stop killing Zombie, they have right too,It's not because you have rotten skin and you smell like public urinals that you are not a whole person, or separate pieces but equal values:sneaky:

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Frankly, if we can't even handle different skins and race, we won't be able to handle monster people

Back

Aug 3, 2017
But what are the peoples' stances on lamias, nagas, or otherwise known as snake-people in regards to their... uh, rear? Specifically, this is for the hybrid forms like centaurs or Disney-esque mermaids (i.e., half-human, half other--very human-like torsos and non-human like lower bodies). Personally, I don't like lamias to have an ass like that of a woman or have their poop-chute on the back of the "spine" of their serpentine body. In my head, if a lamia were to be an actual creature, then that representation just doesn't make sense to me. I'd move the scale (lol, no pun intended) closer to the snake side of things. I should probably dig up some images or something... I mean, y'all understand what's being asked, yes?

Edit: Here, like this. (I just did a quick search; I don't know anything about this manga.) Hmm... couldn't link it so I just cropped it quickly...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See? That just doesn't look right... Right?

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
But what are the peoples' stances on lamias, nagas, or otherwise known as snake-people in regards to their... uh, rear? Specifically, this is for the hybrid forms like centaurs or Disney-esque mermaids (i.e., half-human, half other--very human-like torsos and non-human like lower bodies). Personally, I don't like lamias to have an ass like that of a woman or have their poop-chute on the back of the "spine" of their serpentine body. In my head, if a lamia were to be an actual creature, then that representation just doesn't make sense to me. I'd move the scale (lol, no pun intended) closer to the snake side of things. I should probably dig up some images or something... I mean, y'all understand what's being asked, yes?
Hopefully it's "I find their rear is incredibly attractive and I would love to have sexual relationships with them" or else monsterist! :mad: Theres no middle ground here. You hate them or you love them. THERES NO MIDDLE GROUND HERE.
I am a human, how could I possibly identify with a monster? Also afaik at least 95% of developers are humans too, they can't write monsters because they don't know about them enough.
Many devs need to check their privilege then.
You haven't lived until you've gotten a B J from that thing.
Thing? Omg THEY ARE MONSTER PEOPLE not MONSTER THINGS.

How do tumblrina's keep this attitude up it's exhausting..... :eek:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Lol at the comments. Oh, btw, I uploaded an image into my previous post in this thread.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I believe getting a bj from a monstergirl like this would be unforgettable. This is why we need more diversity!
1548075942035.png