VN Flash Completed Monster of the Sea 3 [v1.0] [Yosino]

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I remember this. It's a VN and not a game.

Has a few really hot scenes if I remember right.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I have to wonder how this Yosino series gets past the Rule7 issues? I've seen games with characters that look a lot less like little underage girls than this one in them get banned fairly quick.
You should know what Rule 7 is if you are talking about it. Rule 7 says it's ok if they are underage as long as they look solidly pubescent. Lines that are muddy if they are pubescent or not should be assumed not unless it's hand drawn art and not realistic CGI.

I'll even quote it for you.
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You should know what Rule 7 is if you are talking about it. Rule 7 says it's ok if they are underage as long as they look solidly pubescent. Lines that are muddy if they are pubescent or not should be assumed not unless it's hand drawn art and not realistic CGI.

I'll even quote it for you.
Yeah and a lot of the girls in the Yosino series look prepubescent. They certainly look younger than some girls in games that have already fell to rule 7.
It's a moot point, I reported all three Yosino uploads and yet they remain, so I guess the F95 team don't see anything wrong.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I think you are exaggerating that they look anywhere near prepubescent. I'm not saying you are saying this Shardoom, but many people seem to think prepubescence means younger than 18, and are linking it to being underage. Prepubescence is a very specific state, if a female grows secondary sex characteristics, IE pubic hair or breasts even if they are small or still growing, then you know that they hit puberty. If they started puberty then they by definition are not prepubescence. Every female character in his game has breasts and thus aren't prepubescent.

Saying that, You are right that moderators have banned games with older looking characters. I feel those are exceptions and aren't following their own rules.

Note, I don't mind a stricter rule for rule 7, I just want them to follow their own rules.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
as long as they look solidly pubescent
They don't.
They almost don't have breasts, have no pubic hair, their anatomy is still of a child (bone structure and body proportions), and the main girl is confirmed to be 12-13 years old if you do the math when her brother says "My mother died 11 years ago" but 11 years ago she was still a baby (in a flashback).

I'm not trying to take this VN down by any means, I don't want to be that guy, but... Rule 7.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
They don't.
Once again this comes down to the definition of what pubescent means.

To start puberty is to be pubescent, note that is to start! Do they have or are growing secondary sex characteristics? If yes then it's pubescent. If no then it's prepubescent. Are breasts a secondary sex characteristic? Yes... They all have breasts, and thus started puberty. So they are pubescent from a technical level.

I guess we will agree to disagree on this. As long as they have started puberty, even if it is barely it's pubescent from a technical level. As long as one stage has started even if it's only one sex characteristic, then they have started puberty.

The bit about age funny enough doesn't matter in the definition. Pubescence is about the start of puberty, and that can happen very early but also very late based on the individual. Some people in the real world are pubescent at 11, as gross as that sounds.

IMO what is happening is a misunderstanding, many people here think pubescent means postpubescence. Do they have ALL the sex characteristics of being mature or not. I think this just comes down to people not really knowing what pubescence means. If you want to argue we should make sure all characters be postpubescent then argue that. I am ok with using a tougher standard, but I just like rules being used accurately.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
As long as they have started puberty, even if it is barely it's pubescent from a technical level.
That's a reeeally slippery slope. They do have a hint of breasts but all the rest is clearly the body structure of a child. I think this is a gray area that the rule doesn't cover. Puberty is not just breasts and pubic hair, but also hips, body fat, waist, head:body ratio, a lot of stuff. That's where the gray area is. Even if a girl has all the features of a child but happens to have a small bulge as "breasts", she gets past Rule 7.

In real life, girls usually hit puberty at a certain age (14 years old or so) but they can hit puberty earlier if they experience sexual activities. That's a way of telling your body that you're ready to bear children so it can develop earlier and help you. The main girl is 12-13 years old and by the size of her breasts we can say that she was introduced to sex at least in her 9-10 years old, meaning that she lost her virginity while still a child off-screen. That's another gray area.

I'll stop here because I know the mods don't like heavy discussions and I don't want these posts to be deleted, but yes, we can agree to disagree. That's just my personal bias judging by how realistic these girls are. Again, I'm not trying to change the rules or take the VN down, I'm just giving my 2 cents. If people can enjoy this without getting in trouble, nothing needs to be done.

Reactions: XJ347

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
shame this is censored I remember playing monsters of the sea 1 and 2 years back they were not - shame

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Started good, but it is censored and then the biggest let down for me is bashing of the church. Not for me.
So rape and monster sex is cool but church bashing is too much? fine christian^^
Kinda get the vibe you are american and republican^^

Sorry, but my sarcasm just got the better of me :D

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
kinda like and dislike it personally. the story sound great, the images interesting. (looks animated - if this flash-game means i am sorry), but the girl looks too young with too small boobs. just not my cup of tea.

Reactions: raz100raz100

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
i love this serie and there should be a fourth episode
my favo char in this series is the witch girl who travels whit the boy with the demon hand
Sounds like there will be eventually - Yosino has released a couple videos on DLsite in the past few months "introduc[ing] monsters which are planned to appear in" the series

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
bro no one uploads the granddaughter games by yosino to this website?
i want find a way to download them without going through a 7kb premium downloader