VN Flash Completed Monster of the Sea 3 [v1.0] [Yosino]

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am actually waiting for chapter 4 since it had a cliffhanger ending.
but the petite witch girl is just perfekt

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
my favo char in this series is the witch girl who travels whit the boy with the demon hand
I think this character is a homage to Doropie/Francesca from the NES/Famicom game here:

Any livesigns of part 4? [Edit]: Ochh look on DMM Yosino has to sell "Monster 4, 5, 6".

Last edited:

Aizen_

Dec 7, 2021
This was literally the worst episode. It has more graphical quality compared to the other two, but ironically enough it is all covered with blurr(lmfao), and it's much worse overall. The sex situations not only seem to have lessen, but they got worse as well, also they bloated the episode with too much story and talking and the sex is left aside, and the hard blurr just ruins everything. The other episodes didn't had this censorship/blurr so strong. It almost seems that Monster of the Sea 3 had a complete change of pace compared to the other two, like a style change: less sex, much more story/dialogue and much stronger censorship. Also it seems like they are pulling Yosino's creativity back and not letting him create freely, maybe because of all the laws and stuff.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM