Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Really like those 2 girls so far - also about the mini-games, I think they are fine once everything takes place in the actual game.
It can be too bland or easy/boring from time to time
My problem are mini games themselves. Being generic, they're boring and bland. Where is the creativity to make a custom mini game?

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
is there a way to go POV? I see the little box on the face but cant figure out if theres a full pov option
Aya's theme doesn't have POV.
This feature was made during the Cle's stage. (Another camera system

Lemme tell you that models are really satisfying and project is really intriguing indeed. In Aya's theme there isn't a POV option as much as I can see, is POV going to get added later on after it became a stage and will it be the same for every girl?
In the future Aya may have POV, but not necessarily for all girls.

POV is very attractive at certain times, but not always.
Example: spooning

I will try to make every girls have it.

My problem are mini games themselves. Being generic, they're boring and bland. Where is the creativity to make a custom mini game?
Difficulty will be corrected later.
This mini games just make this process don't look like a one-way animation. (Cle is in the driver’s seat )
Not all girls will ask you to play mini games with her.
I will try to make mini games rich, but the main gaming experience will come from future platform games.

Reactions: Aton

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
Wait, how do you access the scenes where you actually fuck Cle? I can't seem to get to it

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
Wait, how do you access the scenes where you actually fuck Cle? I can't seem to get to it
the animation was released on the 31. the day after this thread was created, if we are lucky someone might drop the .

liftnick

Oct 4, 2017
In my opinion character design/scenes are 5 times better than monster girl island. You have my support sir.

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a chance for the mini-games to have their win conditions removed or something after we completed them, so we can watch them as actual scenes?

During the mini-game the scene is very well made but we tend to be caught up completing the mini-game over everything else if you catch my drift

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a chance for the mini-games to have their win conditions removed or something after we completed them, so we can watch them as actual scenes?

During the mini-game the scene is nice, very well made but we tend to be caught up completing the mini-game over everything else if you catch my drift
I am thinking about it too.
The current process is too long. The number of times each section is very different. Not easy to control difficulty.
People who want to skip it will feel that the process is too long.
People who want to enjoy it will feel that the process is insufficient.

in the future, stage process will be shortened. The difficulty will increase.
After the stage clear, You will be able to choose unlimited mode.
In that mode, the game has no end.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Thie game is absolutely fantastic and the graphics are very well made. The only problem for me is that i suck badly at quicktime/ddr type events. Im very good at strategy, tactics and planning but fast-twitch muscle abilities are not my forte.

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
The animations are fucking fantastic, holy crap. There's some neat little details in Aya's Theme as well.

Pretty sure you just smashed (sex joke kek) what Monster Girl Island couldn't do in about a tenth of the time.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
New MonsterGirl game. Like of course!
I hope, in this project there will be a worthy quality and it will not be abandoned. Good luck to developers!

Reactions: danken

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
how is there no doggy scene. I feel like thats the first scene everyone makes! we want some fish ass damnit!

Jan 26, 2019
animations and graphic are so very nice, beautiful work. Thanks. I will join patreon later this month. Hope you are planning on progressing the game.
The quality reminds me of Harem High School.. very well done

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
This is way better than i expected, didn't expect to see something that could rival MGI in terms of graphical quality and animation.

My only real issue is that i feel the quicktime is too tight seeing as if you fuck up you might as well restart the whole thing, i'd rather see a quick reset and enough time for a second go should you fuck up, either that or less damning consequence of failing.

I appreciate the heads up with the spit though, it's a nice touch.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes