Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
so one monster girl is just an animation but the other is mini game, but a very annoying one with no way to skip to the smut.

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
Minigame isn't that hard unless you deliberately try to make it hard, it's also its own scene if the dev can make a lock on the timer/gauge

Boofer

Aug 21, 2018
how do you play the game. I installed the game but there isnt a thing that lets me open the game.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
what are those PSD that you download in the rar?
Those are just pics, you can open them.

how do you play the game. I installed the game but there isnt a thing that lets me open the game.
Get into the win folder get everything extracted into the same folder, follow the folder MGP_Cle for minigame and reward content or follow the MGP_Aya folder for H scenes without minigame. Note that these are two different girls.

In MGP_Aya folder you should open "Aya's Theme.exe" in order to easily switch between poses without opening them seperatly from the folder.

Reactions: Gabaw and Boofer

Justin maki

May 4, 2018
what software did they use to make this kind of game ? whats the name of the animation ! thanks for the reply :)

Mauler31za

Jun 2, 2017
I must say the animations are well done, keep up the good work....... please XD.
Has a lot of potential.(y):sneaky:

D

Deleted member 788282

i cant actually find the game application to play it.... i extracted and its just a bunch of winzip files inside the "monster girls" folder.. help anyone?

D

Deleted member 788282

normally, like every other game, there is a game application after the initial unzip from download. not used to this, i will try that though, thanks.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
i cant actually find the game application to play it.... i extracted and its just a bunch of winzip files inside the "monster girls" folder.. help anyone?
Make sure you're using winrar as well, and like Ryahn said, unzip the archives in the folder too.

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
cool looking artstyle, bizarre choice of music (for cleo at least), annoying that each stage appears to be it's own EXE.
Had to trial and error my way thru the game as there doesn't appear to be a tutorial.
Short game.

P.S. Did....did I just fuck a Killer whale?

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I am 犽.
I'm a game maker from Taiwan.
Well....this is a bit awkward.
I actually saw my all reward here... :S

I know that I can't control this.
But I hope it can not be released too soon.
After all, the current income is not enough for me to cope with life.
I am very grateful to those who are willing to invest in the early stages of development.
I will try to provide rewards every month.
Please keep early access for them.

I can answer some relevant information:
My project has been in operation for half a year (2018.07 start
Currently still in the development stage (these are parted scenes

When it starts to connect, it will be a world / a platform game (like "ぶるーすきんの森"

There are several stages for each important character.
When all the stages are finished, I will merge them into the theme of that character.
Aya scene01 + Aya scene02 + Aya scene03 + Some new features = Aya's Theme

And when the theme of the character is completed.
Ccharacter's scene01 will be released for free (Aya scece01 you can free download in my patreon

Current production progress can be found on my Patreon

At last
Hope you like my project :)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
is there a way to go POV? I see the little box on the face but cant figure out if theres a full pov option

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Well....this is a bit awkward.
I actually saw my all reward here... :S

I know that I can't control this.
But I hope it can not be released too soon.
After all, the current income is not enough for me to cope with life.
I am very grateful to those who are willing to invest in the early stages of development.
I will try to provide rewards every month.
Please keep early access for them.

I can answer some relevant information:
My project has been in operation for half a year (2018.07 start
Currently still in the development stage (these are parted scenes

When it starts to connect, it will be a world / a platform game (like "ぶるーすきんの森"

There are several stages for each important character.
When all the stages are finished, I will merge them into the theme of that character.
Aya scene01 + Aya scene02 + Aya scene03 + Some new features = Aya's Theme

And when the theme of the character is completed.
Ccharacter's scene01 will be released for free (Aya scece01 you can free download in my patreon

Current production progress can be found on my Patreon

At last
Hope you like my project :)
Lemme tell you that models are really satisfying and project is really intriguing indeed. In Aya's theme there isn't a POV option as much as I can see, is POV going to get added later on after it became a stage and will it be the same for every girl?

Fiorell199

Dec 18, 2017
Really like those 2 girls so far - also about the mini-games, I think they are fine once everything takes place in the actual game.
It can be too bland or easy/boring from time to time

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes