Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Well..:D The big advantage of those individual builds from my post is that you don't have to suffer boss fights or any other form of gameplay.
Otherwise, you can still try the old playable demo from OP. But it is only non-H free version.
Got it thank you my man, hopefully more girls will be added soon, so we can experience their individual builds too
There truly isn't any other MG game in 3D out there, really makes you think because there's a lot of demand for it.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Got it thank you my man, hopefully more girls will be added soon, so we can experience their individual builds too
There truly isn't any other MG game in 3D out there, really makes you think because there's a lot of demand for it.
:)
I agree, demand .. but 3D MG market somehow does not work. There were many attempts (especially during pandemic), but now...full graveyard of 3D MG games..well..prototypes, demos.
The only game where dev shows some activity is Monster Girl Ranger (MGI-like game), but its slow/free-time/weekend development.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
:)
I agree, demand .. but 3D MG market somehow does not work. There were many attempts (especially during pandemic), but now...full graveyard of 3D MG games..well..prototypes, demos.
The only game where dev shows some activity is Monster Girl Ranger (MGI-like game), but its slow/free-time/weekend development.
Because this is a hard project...(seriously
You have to make tons of sophisticated girl mods.
They cost more than monsters.
You won’t care if the monster models aren’t beautifully crafted.
But if the girl model is not exquisite, it will affect your willingness to buy.
This is why the 3D games we usually see feature a girl fighting against several different monsters or men...

I often laugh at the fact that my games won't be copied.
Because only a fool would choose to make it.
Please cherish the games you see with many independent modules for beautiful girls.
They are rare and not easy to make.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes