Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
MGP.png

Overview:
I am creating a world, not a story. The characters have their own experiences and lives.
At the beginning of the project, I will focus on making monster girls and their scenes.
At this stage, a character's sex scene will be provided each month.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-27
Release Date: 2023-03-19
Developer: DreamDemon - - @dreamdemon
Censored: No
Version: 2023-03-19 Aya
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Aya
Defeated: - - -
RewardCrazy: - - -
Supply 01: - - -
Supply 02: - - -
Supply 03: - - -
Thanks to Your sosed for the share!

1 (1).jpg 1.jpg Aya's Theme_2019-01-30_01-21-25.png Aya's Theme_2019-01-30_01-22-47.png Aya's Theme_2019-01-30_01-24-01.png test.JPG Foxy_BJ.jpg Foxy_Sex.jpg Mei_01.jpg Mei_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
that's sad, i was expecting rpg with good art but nevertheless...sigh of sadness
I just downloaded any played a little and it seems like these are parted scenes and this might mean these are just the testing scenes for a bigger game and it might be an rpg. The game is 3d game with minigames to get the rewards.

Reactions: joehoe

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Is this just a scene player or it have some story, characters even if it is just a VN?

Monster girl island Déjà vu
errr not sure if i want embark in this frustrating journey again
Three years, I believe. And everything we got is one demo with 3 days, many questions, maybe half of the girls he is planning, in a heavy and not so well done 3D world (characters are good though). You can tell this was a scam the second he kept putting more and more girls, which would require their respective scenes, which would increase the total work. I saw that movie before, it was in Breeding Season.
I began following him at the same time I did with Malice and Machine, both deceptions with great potential.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes