VN RPGM Abandoned Monster Girl University [2019-02-28] [nyakochan]

• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Noneya666 - You need to dump the [Gay] tag and replace it with [RPG].
This is obviously a Lesbian game.
Look!.. It's bad enough that us gay guys are the subject of [Text Based] and [Furry] and [Futa] in adult games, but I draw the line when [Lesbians] are called gay.. it's just wrong!.. you don't go around calling gay men Lesbians do you? Stop the confusion by putting it right.
You post the itch.io link to OP and nowhere in there does it say [Gay], so stop adding things that weren't in the original to begin with

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Kind of wish I never knew about this game. Now I am just sad the game has good art and this type of game is my jam I just love Female Protag/Lesbian games. :cry:

Feb 12, 2020
No, because really. "Monster Girl University", tagged with gay, and a female protagonist according to the bio, what's with this? (Though, it's abandoned anyways so I have half a mind to say.. does it even matter?)
Gay tag is separate from lesbian tag. And yes, it does matter due to people not looking at it due to the tag or looking at it for the tag and getting disappointed.

Reactions: 9inchz and Garnser

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Gay tag is separate from lesbian tag. And yes, it does matter due to people not looking at it due to the tag or looking at it for the tag and getting disappointed.
You tell this to someone who was already disappointed, and also got no answer. The game is abandoned, at some point, no matter who's interested in it, or how much, you're only setting yourself up anyways.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
so, is there any futa or trans in this abandoned demo? and no i dont mean character bios, but real scenes/pictures

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Monster Girl v19.02.28 Compressed (Untested)

Win 504 MB/120 MB :