Unity Monster Girl StripClub [v1] [Monster Girl StripClub]

Xdisme

Apr 10, 2021
Man, I hate how loose the definition for "monster girl" seems to be nowadays. Four of those girls are just kemonomimi or even straight-up furry... and the cow, bat, and anthro tiger don't even have a tail! If you want to include "animal girls" in your monster girl game, they should at least have animal ears, tails, and limbs (but no more more major features than those, otherwise you've just got a furry.) Even the demon girl (assuming she's supposed to be a succubus) only really hits the bare minimum but that's part of the whole "are demon girls really considered monster girls" debate that I've seen around. The slime girl is pretty much the only one I'd willingly call a "monster girl," but that's just because it's really hard to fuck up "girl made of slime."
wow... how are the new meds working? Someone step on your special interest?

Probably a decent comment for the tags discussion group, not really saying anything about the game design, game play, state of the game, suggestion about gameplay, features, future state, dev objectives ...

and yes... I know ... triggers some people.

Xdisme

Apr 10, 2021
It's not a game. Maximum - alpha demo:
- no content (just several menus, and crazy dance of girl in last room)
- no history
- elementary management and "challenge", for just "to be"
But if you like it - you free to "go to patreon and pay"
Agreed it's more a tech demo at this point, but where else should it go then? First line of the description clearly stats "First demo"

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
wow... how are the new meds working? Someone step on your special interest?
Wow, imagine that! A person into monster girls has a lot to say about a game that's (supposedly) about monster girls! Are you planning on going into other threads about games advertising particular themes and making dumb snark-ass comments to people who complain that those themes aren't really present?
Probably a decent comment for the tags discussion group, not really saying anything about the game design, game play, state of the game, suggestion about gameplay, features, future state, dev objectives ...
Except nothing about what I said would be better for the "tags discussion group," as I'm directing my criticism towards this game in particular. I am indeed saying something about the state of the game - I personally think only two out of the six characters intended to be "monster girls" really even fit that criteria, with one of them being very... debatable. The other four characters are arguably either better described as kemonomimi or anthro/furry. I realize that with graphics imported out of Koikatsu it's harder to do "true" monster girls, but I feel like at least changing the name to something like "Demi-human Strip Club" would feel less like false advertising.
and yes... I know ... triggers some people.
Man, you can't do the whole "heh... have I triggered you?" shit when all you've done is be mildly irritating and not actually provide anything of worth to the thread yourself.

Toll__

Mar 3, 2019
Wow, imagine that! A person into monster girls has a lot to say about a game that's (supposedly) about monster girls!
This is really something that should be in the tags discussion thread though. The 6 girls used are on the cover image, you're not really providing anything about the the game useful to other players or the dev. If you want to whine about the fact that people consider animal girls as monster girls. There are more appropriate places to do it