Seeking Monster Girl Raising

Anewri32

Nov 8, 2019
Hello friends, for quite some time I have been looking for games with monster breeding, preferably monster girls, and the only ones I have found are; Fliying princess and Naedoko Demon's Ground.

If there are similar games or games that comply with the raising of monster girls, please let me know.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Portals of Phereon has monster girl breeding! If I remember it correctly, didn't play that much of it due to having developed an allergy for tactics games.
Trapped on a Monster Island, Drop Factory and all have monster breeding of some sort.
Dryad Quest is all about being fucked by monster girls and recently started adding some sort of pregnancy mechanics. Maybe wait for next version or two before playing it.
Degrees of Lewdity has tentacle pregnancy/breeding but haven't gotten around to trying that part of it as I haven't actually sought to get fucked by tentacles often enough to get pregnant.

Last edited:

Anewri32

Nov 8, 2019
Portals of Phereon has monster girl breeding!
Trapped on a Monster Island, Drop Factory and all have monster breeding of some sort.
Dryad Quest is all about being fucked by monster girls and recently started adding some sort of pregnancy mechanics. Maybe wait for next version or two before playing it.
Degrees of Lewdity has tentacle pregnancy/breeding but haven't gotten around to trying that part of it as I haven't actually sought to get fucked by tentacles often enough to get pregnant.
Ok, and thanks for the links, it will make it easier for me to download and test them.