RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Why dont you report that on the joiplay discord server? They will have to fix it anyway once full comes out. Not doing it, is not going to fix it for you.

Jul 8, 2022
Why dont you report that on the joiplay discord server? They will have to fix it anyway once full comes out. Not doing it, is not going to fix it for you.
Then I'll wait for the full release to be fixed instead of worrying about fixing the demo. That's why I'm asking if anyone had the 2.41 version since it was already working fine.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Then I'll wait for the full release to be fixed instead of worrying about fixing the demo. That's why I'm asking if anyone had the 2.41 version since it was already working fine.
You know, odds are full release will also break, since demo works for others on much older joiplay, so it is problem with joiplay not demo. So report it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,57 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.

Jul 8, 2022
You know, odds are full release will also break, since demo works for others on much older joiplay, so it is problem with joiplay not demo. So report it.
Dude I'm telling you
I found a 2.41 version and it's working fine in the current joiplay. I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm satisfied with that. Part 3 can wait till it's fully released.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I found a 2.41 version and it's working fine in the current joiplay. I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm satisfied with that. Part 3 can wait till it's fully released.
What part report a problem on joiplay discord server is hard to understand?

It works for some people with 1.01.402 of joiplay with demo

So yes, you need to submit your bug report and error log if you want it fixed. ever

Jul 8, 2022
What part report a problem on joiplay discord server is hard to understand?

It works for some people with 1.01.402 of joiplay with demo

So yes, you need to submit your bug report and error log if you want it fixed. ever
What part of I'm satisfied don't you understand? You keep giving me unsolicited advice about something I obviously have no interest in doing. I wanted an old version that worked with current joiplay and I got it. I don't know why you keep trying to get me to do something I already told you I wasn't interested in doing. That's so weird.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
well shit!!! part 3 demo is out!!! OMG i'm so excited but also sad that Luka's story is ending....
This is going to be the h game equililant to the game of thrones fandom experiencing the end of their series together.

Kinda all three at once.
This sounds pretty accurate for MGQ.

I mean, yeah?
I think machine translations are criminal, you desecrate a story with poor translations
Agreed. A gem like MGQ is worthy of waiting for a quality translation.

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Speidel

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
This is going to be the h game equililant to the game of thrones fandom experiencing the end of their series together.

Dude don't jinx us with a Game of Thrones comparison and have this be the H-Game version of Season 8.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021

Game of Thrones was fucked up since season 5/6,thats what happens when the original writter who was director left and Dumb&Dumber were out of material from the books to copy.
Its not win for books over movies. If Martin doesnt die till he releases his winds of winter.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Was there / is there any kind of balance fix for the Paradox difficulty? It's my favorite difficulty for the game, but I dislike immensely that it makes 1-2 build types useless. I'm talking about defense builds and, especially, regeneration builds. What's the point of regenerating 15-60% of your health per turn when you get either oneshotted or twoshotted...

Or, maybe, a mod of some kind? I saw the one that fixes evasion builds, but nothing else...

Due to that problem I MIGHT just start my new playthrough on 1 step lower difficulty... or not... gah, I just want to persevere through Paradox dif with ALL builds being viable!

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Was there / is there any kind of balance fix for the Paradox difficulty? It's my favorite difficulty for the game, but I dislike immensely that it makes 1-2 build types useless. I'm talking about defense builds and, especially, regeneration builds. What's the point of regenerating 15-60% of your health per turn when you get either oneshotted or twoshotted...

Or, maybe, a mod of some kind? I saw the one that fixes evasion builds, but nothing else...

Due to that problem I MIGHT just start my new playthrough on 1 step lower difficulty... or not... gah, I just want to persevere through Paradox dif with ALL builds being viable!
That's sort of the point? I"m not familiar with any mods but the highest difficulty has ridicilous modifiers (since torotoro doesnt understand difficulty design)
You just need intiative and one shot them first, though i honeslty wouldn't recommend that, paradox isnt a complex nor a game worth playing on harder difficulties and it only serves to waste your time

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes