4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated OP with the newest version.
@Unknown Developer for now I'm using your MEGA link, given the fact that -again- the upload on MEGA doesn't work properly. Later I'll try again.

Reactions: XdnaX

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Save anywhere was removed because it was never intended. I leaved it on the first version for testing but I really believe RPG games must have savepoints. Save anywhere frequently means save nowhere, because you are always engaged with the story and forget to save. It happened to me dozens of times. C'mon, there are dozens of save points, a campsite near every dungeon, and those dungeons aren't big, when you shut the game down you come back one, maybe two screens if you didn't save.

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Save anywhere was removed because it was never intended. I leaved it on the first version for testing but I really believe RPG games must have savepoints. Save anywhere frequently means save nowhere, because you are always engaged with the story and forget to save. It happened to me dozens of times. C'mon, there are dozens of save points, a campsite near every dungeon, and those dungeons aren't big, when you shut the game down you come back one, maybe two screens if you didn't save.
Honestly sir i respect your opinion but i (not just me)would love to have save anywhere back :-D
Thanks

vultron

May 19, 2018
The narrative in this game is so illogical even for a silly ass game like this why in the fuck would this guy travel with a monster girl even after she raped him in a hotel? That makes no god damn sense.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The narrative in this game is so illogical even for a silly ass game like this why in the fuck would this guy travel with a monster girl even after she raped him in a hotel? That makes no god damn sense.
Because Japan Logic? Seriously most of all Manga/Anime and especially the Hentai Stuff does not make one jota of sense to people outside the special (pervy) mindset inhabited by creators and fans. Personally I tag along for the ride mostly and savour the weirdness ;-D

vultron

May 19, 2018
I've played plenty of these games and the other games I've played have had way more logical consistency than this the game is still fun but the illogical moments are just so stupid this shit seems moronic even for Japan logic. At the very fucking least he could expressed anger towards her the next morning or better yet fought her when it happened even if it was futile to do so at least it would make more sense to fight her and then get raped anyway.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
He is completely right though, RPGM is about the worst engine out there and shouldnt even be allowed.
You are not the first one in your family tree. If rpgm should not be allowed to exist then so do you.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yes, ok, I believe that almost everybody here, and out there, knows that. What matters, though, it's the help that you can give to the devs that uses RPGMaker when they start doing a project of some sort. Saying things like "RPGMaker is shit" it's not a constructive reply, it's just one sentence written just because you want to raise your message count and nothing else.
what's so bad about rpg maker? i really don't get it. jeah, it is limited but for fans of old rpgs like myself i quite enjoy the old school fights (if implemented) and the ingame pixel art.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I've played plenty of these games and the other games I've played have had way more logical consistency than this the game is still fun but the illogical moments are just so stupid this shit seems moronic even for Japan logic. At the very fucking least he could expressed anger towards her the next morning or better yet fought her when it happened even if it was futile to do so at least it would make more sense to fight her and then get raped anyway.
It appears you guys don't understand much of japanese culture. Japan is a male chauvinist place. Which means BS like male can't be raped by a female are held as true. And while if you reverse the genders of Alice and Luka what you said would be easy held as true, but when is a male being raped, to them isn't the same thing. To them it is a beautiful woman wanting to have sex with a virgin, which is always considered good. If you start thinking this is completely ilogical, get away of any reverse rape hentai or game, you will never get immersed.

Superk

May 21, 2017
Alright, man. Even though I think that's one of the best things about RPGM, I understand this to a point. I'm probably not touching this game again, but I will definitely watch from the sidelines.::|:

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Since some people are not happy by removing the save anywhere. I will leave it as optional to be decided at the start of the game.

Reactions: XdnaX

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Wow, what a great help. They should give you the award for the "most useless reply here ever made", seriously.
What do you say about replying with something more.. constructive?
ha ha ha ha but its not to bad for a remake its nice and nice comeback by the way.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
one question... the saves in this demo will carry on to the complete version or will we have to do it all again?

jchrs1_2000

Jun 1, 2017
So, Someone is doing a parody of MGQ:p..... this probably wont end well...
It is not a parody but the original game with more places on the map which ties in to what Tamamo mentioned in part 3 that Luka went to the places he had to but not every town, village, or monster settlement during his quest. It also has item making/upgrades like the Paradox system.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes