4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Hello fellow gamers.

Today I have studied a new script for the game. This one will allow me to make a working lantern to use on dark enviroments. As you may tell by the demo, I'm a fan of exploration and secrets. Games like Legend of Zelda and Castlevania are great inspirations to me, so you can expect items to be used as power ups to open access to new areas, this lantern is one of them, it will allow you to explore places too dark to see.

At first I thought about using the system in all the caves, but some caves are story related, so to need an item to explore them could be good, but we are just at the begining to have an item like this. Then I thought about making the caves dark but with lit torches to iluminate the way (so you don't need the lantern), but when I tried it, it didn't go well enough, and some people can easily get lost, also so many torches would sure cause FPS drops to low end PCs. So I discarded the idea and only some caves will be totally dark needing the lantern, the rest will stay as they are, with no dark.

That's all for today. Thanks for following.

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
She is weak to earth, if you bring some Seismic Shakers they could be used to kill her faster. But she is made to be a very hard boss, so I suggest you leave her for the last, and get all your gear to maximum before facing her. use the girls as meat shield and cause attack with Luka, and don't forget to defend on her special attacks.
thx a bunch in the end bought 20 seismic shakers and killed her with ease :)

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
By the way, Unknown Developer, you should submit your work to ULMF also. I'm sure people there would be interested too.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
thx a bunch in the end bought 20 seismic shakers and killed her with ease :)
That seems a little overkill, I usually bring 5, maybe a little more, but well...

By the way, Unknown Developer, you should submit your work to ULMF also. I'm sure people there would be interested too.
I didn't thought about that, but considering the hate I saw here, I think I will think small for now. Because I am afraid that a DMCA could the done against me, I am trying to stay low profile and just let the thing spread on its own. But if anyone wants to make a forum there, be my guest.

Reactions: jozaboy

Plukub

Oct 28, 2017
Just download and play, It kindly great remake. I didn't have problem about RPGM and also I think Unknown Developer chose the right option for RPG Game right this. Keep up the good work. I hope next update will be coming soon. Fight on Mate!!

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I didn't thought about that, but considering the hate I saw here, I think I will think small for now. Because I am afraid that a DMCA could the done against me, I am trying to stay low profile and just let the thing spread on its own. But if anyone wants to make a forum there, be my guest.
Hey if Hyperdimension Girl Quest! and Ecstasy's NG+ can last I don't see why your's would be any different.

I'm looking forward to the next update!

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
How can I make a blackpowder bomb and how to get bee girl honey and special foods ?
Bee Girl Honey you get from Bee Girls, if you read what Luka says when you click on those rocks, he says that any Chemistry master in any science lab can make it. You will need black powder to make it. The only special food current on the game is the Bee Girl Royal Jelly which is in bee girl hive, but you can't enter before uncovering that they have it.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
When will update ? Please not the classic meme Soontm
As I said before, this is my hobby and my work for now takes much of my too time. My contract ends this month which will give me plenty of time to work on the game while I find a new job, which will probably not take as much time as my current one do. Summarizing, Not Sure. But probably by the end of next month I might have a new version. I'd preffer to only release entire parts like this one, the next one being all of Natalia Region, but as you might imagine, this can easily take 3 months or more to complete (with me having all free time).

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Bee Girl Honey you get from Bee Girls, if you read what Luka says when you click on those rocks, he says that any Chemistry master in any science lab can make it. You will need black powder to make it. The only special food current on the game is the Bee Girl Royal Jelly which is in bee girl hive, but you can't enter before uncovering that they have it.
i was wondering about that cave. i guess i never clicked on the rocks.

i cannot wait for the next update...loved the game so far, but there should be a way to interrupt the rape scenes. seeing it once to the same creature is hard enough...it like rubbing salt in a wound. but failing twice to the same monster girl really bites :(

for the record i became a sex slave 5 times :(

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
The running button also is a skip text button. Just hold it. And if you picked the Light Version, most rapes ends up with you becoming a sex slave, since I took the death from it.

burntable

May 6, 2017
Great work. Dev put a lot of work into this, I hope he will continue the project.
One suggestion though... The battles in the original had a request feature. Attacks that your opponent already used on Luka could be requested by the player. Would love to see something like that in the remake.
Also some sort of talking with the monster girl would greatly spice up the whole battle experience.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
One suggestion though... The battles in the original had a request feature. Attacks that your opponent already used on Luka could be requested by the player. Would love to see something like that in the remake.
Also some sort of talking with the monster girl would greatly spice up the whole battle experience.
Engine limitations. The request option was used mainly to ask for a specific attack to trigger a specific scene when the monster had more than one. Now when this happens, scenes are chosen ramdomly. I could make the engine remember the last attack used but that would take a lot of time and I don't see any improvement in that. The trash talk, is other thing that would take time to make and would get boring pretty fast with the ATB (there was already someone complaining that the image that appear on the special attack slows the combat, and asked to make it faster). Also, there is a bug with the ATB I'm using and if I use an event that have more then 1 line of text during the battle, it breaks the game. I can only do that as the first thing of the battle, or the last thing on it. I tried others ATB, and that one was the least bugged.

burntable

May 6, 2017
Engine limitations. The request option was used mainly to ask for a specific attack to trigger a specific scene when the monster had more than one. Now when this happens, scenes are chosen ramdomly. I could make the engine remember the last attack used but that would take a lot of time and I don't see any improvement in that. The trash talk, is other thing that would take time to make and would get boring pretty fast with the ATB (there was already someone complaining that the image that appear on the special attack slows the combat, and asked to make it faster). Also, there is a bug with the ATB I'm using and if I use an event that have more then 1 line of text during the battle, it breaks the game. I can only do that as the first thing of the battle, or the last thing on it. I tried others ATB, and that one was the least bugged.
Well, about that request thingy...
I had a lot of fun unlocking all the attacks. Also, asking a monster girl midbattle to do a specific lewd thing, felt so wrong and and at the same time.. right.. hot?
Yeah, I know it's a pain in the a... eventing the battles with RPGMaker. I did a monster girl remake myself and struggled with the battle system big time. That was the main reason why I stopped working on it.
But you could give Luka a skill which would initiate the talking... just like in paradox. So you wouldn't need to event it with the battle manager (or what ever it was called).
But focus on the things you like to do, so you hopefully won't end up losing motivation.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes