4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Gamma

May 18, 2017
Please point those erros to me, so I can correct them. English isn't my first language, so there will be many of those.

About the combat, few enemies have special attacks. but if for you it's too slow, I can try change that. I'm glad you are liking. Also you gonna see that monster girls have much more health than normal enemies, be very careful with your items. You will need them. Meditation only comes on Sentora (not implemented yet) and won't be used during combat, so strategy with your items is mandatory. At least from Sentora onward, there is the learning curve, so you should be able to beat this part without using attack or defensive items or grinding.
Thanks for listening
After exiting the starting town near the bottom of the screen there's a broken tree sprite, oh and Im not sure if this is intentional, but in the middle area of the town there's some kind of stick that you can obtain a couple of herbs from, it doesn't look like a barrel or a chest so Im not sure if it's mean to be like that or not, also there is a game breaking bug in IlisasBurg, in the barracks, if you attempt to enter the left stairs from behind, the character will get stuck on a wall, there doesnt seem to be anyway out other than closing the game.

And finally there's a side quest in the barracks for giving the lady 8 salves, after giving them she says she gives you an item, but I don't think she actually does

Reactions: Unknown Developer

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for listening
After exiting the starting town near the bottom of the screen there's a broken tree sprite, oh and Im not sure if this is intentional, but in the middle area of the town there's some kind of stick that you can obtain a couple of herbs from, it doesn't look like a barrel or a chest so Im not sure if it's mean to be like that or not, also there is a game breaking bug in IlisasBurg, in the barracks, if you attempt to enter the left stairs from behind, the character will get stuck on a wall, there doesnt seem to be anyway out other than closing the game.
And finally there's a side quest in the barracks for giving the lady 8 salves, after giving them she says she gives you an item, but I don't think she actually does
Congratulations, That stick is a secret, the broken tree you found too. there is more though, and I still plan to hide a little more. That lady gives you 300 G, she just don't say she does, and that reminds me that it's almost what you get by just selling them, I will increase the reward a little. And thanks for the bug of the stairs. Fixed it.

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Keep going, Mister Unknown Developer person! Yes, I like the idea. Expand the world, make combat fun yet challenging (with added difficulty levels); add lots of non-playable characters, quests, dialogue, dungeons, buildings, items, and everything else—add the whole continent of Illias & beyond! Make it adventurous. I can dig it. Do it. Get creative. Yet please, anything but the standard RPG Maker music—please, for the love of RPG lovers everywhere! Don't do it. No. Noooo!

I've played a good many role playing games that uses the Maker engine—it's what you do with it, how you use it; bending it to your will, to do your bidding. And anyone who has ever played the older Final Fantasy games, or any similar knows there is a lot of grinding involved; and that goes for pretty much any game. Even pen & paper D&D is repetitive by design—and there is repetitive behavior that goes on in your mind!

And onto that censored thing—I doubt most of anyone who want to play (or has), or goes looking for the Monster Girl Quest games care much about the genres it comes with by default; I didn't, because I wanted every single one listed! So let poor Luka get eaten by the hungry sandworm girl, swallowed by mimic girl, drained by vampire girl—if he loses—he deserves it! That's the world he is in. O poor, poor Luka. . . . :evilsmile:

Besides all that, it looks like a lot of work. The original (translated & non-translated) version/s are poorly written. Especially for characters who are presumably thousands of years old or very ancient-like. I'd probably rewrite the entire game, putting myself into any given character's mind or place.

Anyways, good luck, Mister Unkown Develeoper person—don't let people belittle your dreams or ambitions! Fare thee well.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Keep going, Mister Unknown Developer person! Yes, I like the idea. Expand the world, make combat fun yet challenging (with added difficulty levels); add lots of non-playable characters, quests, dialogue, dungeons, buildings, items, and everything else—add the whole continent of Illias & beyond! Make it adventurous. I can dig it. Do it. Get creative. Yet please, anything but the standard RPG Maker music—please, for the love of RPG lovers everywhere! Don't do it. No. Noooo!

I've played a good many role playing games that uses the Maker engine—it's what you do with it, how you use it; bending it to your will, to do your bidding. And anyone who has ever played the older Final Fantasy games, or any similar knows there is a lot of grinding involved; and that goes for pretty much any game. Even pen & paper D&D is repetitive by design—and there is repetitive behavior that goes on in your mind!

And onto that censored thing—I doubt most of anyone who want to play (or has), or goes looking for the Monster Girl Quest games care much about the genres it comes with by default; I didn't, because I wanted every single one listed! So let poor Luka get eaten by the hungry sandworm girl, swallowed by mimic girl, drained by vampire girl—if he loses—he deserves it! That's the world he is in. O poor, poor Luka. . . . :evilsmile:

Besides all that, it looks like a lot of work. The original (translated & non-translated) version/s are poorly written. Especially for characters who are presumably thousands of years old or very ancient-like. I'd probably rewrite the entire game, putting myself into any given character's mind or place.

Anyways, good luck, Mister Unkown Develeoper person—don't let people belittle your dreams or ambitions! Fare thee well.
Thanks man. Don't worry. I will finish this game the best I can. About the musics, if you play the game you will see many new musics. I found some good free music to use. In fact, I'm going with one rule, "Use the least RTP as possible". So expect to see somethings different from the clone army of games you see out there. I found good free tilesets as well.

I will try to avoid grinding, but the game will be hard, expect to use strategy or fail miserably. About vore and death. I will include, but I suggest the Light Version, because for the game story makes more sense. The reason of the war is the lack of semem, so makes no sense kill the cows when enslave them is better. But if you like those things, it's there.

Reactions: DarkFire

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Oh, man, from where I begin?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is more, but I will at that for now. I will address everyone on the game. As of elements, if you look back I said elemental attack items. There are attack items on the game as well as crafting for such items, that's how Luka will be able to fight strong monsters.

It's hard say all the changes from the head, but I assure you that they aren't too big, the story will flow as it did, most details, additions, closing plotholes.[/SPOILER]
The other points I do concede on, like how Luka defeated most of the higher monsters in Part 1, but remember the reason why he doesn't get killed, or erm... eaten, is because most of the enemies toy and play with him, mentally and sexually.

Spoiler for Part 2.

Now, I want to address Part 3.

For now, I'm just going to see how much improvements you're going to do the game.
I see the potential of this remake, but remember to not change much to the game that it pisses on the Original, but do make this game have a reason to exist and not just use it as a means to get audience.

Reactions: Mauamu

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
To be honest guys, With the amount of people on this site and who support these games, Why haven't we all banded together and try to create our own engine or something crazy, that way we could replace the old engines like RPGM, like why not fund a patreon that is making a new game engine for hentai games, and then pool several dev's together to use this new engine. We could fund a pretty cool engine. And since it's an engine it will end up being well worth it compared to a game in the long run. This is something we should be talking about, not about how shitty old engine are, we should instead complain on why hasn't someone tried to build a new engine....That takes what we love and make it happen.

[Edit] Yes I know a new engine would take a few years to make, but hell I think it'd be a well worth project to take on. Plus why not, it'd have enough support if advertised.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
For now, I'm just going to see how much improvements you're going to do the game.
I see the potential of this remake, but remember to not change much to the game that it pisses on the Original, but do make this game have a reason to exist and not just use it as a means to get audience.
Don't worry. I am really trying to improve things here. You won't see big changes on the flow, like someone who didn't die in the original dying here, or big things like that. Just play this version 0.1, you will have a good idea of the kind of changes I'm aiming for.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
I liked the game but did you need to add finding special food just to get new skills because that makes the game much harder than it needs to be because I am still trying to find them.

croPath

May 10, 2017
As soon as i see the author ranting about "plotholes" over and over i know that he is one of "those" idiots. All plotholes got closed in volume 3. This is pretty much an egotrip of someone who can't accept how good the games are(well 1 and 2 atleast). Btw ppl need to stop whining about RPGM and then giving no reason as to why RPGM is fine.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I liked the game but did you need to add finding special food just to get new skills because that makes the game much harder than it needs to be because I am still trying to find them.
What's a RPG without some secrets? That was a good fitting way to make side quests interesting. Just go speaking with people, eventually someone might know something about some bees.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
What's a RPG without some secrets? That was a good fitting way to make side quests interesting. Just go speaking with people, eventually someone might know something about some bees.
remember the story because luka learned meditation when he got thunder thrust i think and in the first fight against the slime girl you missed a skill you need to put in.

Reactions: Unknown Developer

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
remember the story because luka learned meditation when he got thunder thrust i think and in the first fight against the slime girl you missed a skill you need to put in.
You are speaking about flail wildly, used only to get Gramberia scene. Call it "Engine Limitations". But you can get thunder thrust now, the meditaion I decided to leave to natalia region to spread out the skills evenly. But don't go thinking you will be able to use it on combat, only outside and costing MP. I won't allow this game to become a attack 3 times, use meditation, repeat... as the original. the combat gonna need strategy.

Ah, and the skills aren't per food type, they are per food, so if you fail to find the special food on Ilias Island doesn't mean you won't have Thunder Thrust, you will learn for the next food you will find. But of course, that will mean you won't learn the last skill. Keep talking to people, I spread tons of hints there.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
You are speaking about flail wildly, used only to get Gramberia scene. Call it "Engine Limitations". But you can get thunder thrust now, the meditaion I decided to leave to natalia region to spread out the skills evenly. But don't go thinking you will be able to use it on combat, only outside and costing MP. I won't allow this game to become a attack 3 times, use meditation, repeat... as the original. the combat gonna need strategy.

Ah, and the skills aren't per food type, they are per food, so if you fail to find the special food on Ilias Island doesn't mean you won't have Thunder Thrust, you will learn for the next food you will find. But of course, that will mean you won't learn the last skill. Keep talking to people, I spread tons of hints there.
some skills luka learned during his fights even mastering the spirits as well

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
almost forgot how long do you think until the next part is going to be released
i don't know. My current job goes until the end of this month, then I will try to find other, but until there I will have time to work. I would like to release one entire part at a time, more or less 5 to 8 hours of gameplay, but I have my doubts if people can wait that long. For now, I plan to launch a version 0.1.1 fixing bugs and adding some scripts to Ilias Island, so I can close it go to work on Natalia Region. I would also want to be sure that all the scripts I will put on the game to be implemented before moving on, because like that your saves can come from one version to other.

But summarizing, depends on the job I get, and the time I have to spend on the game. Right now I can only spend the weekends, probably the next one will allow me to use the nights as well.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
i don't know. My current job goes until the end of this month, then I will try to find other, but until there I will have time to work. I would like to release one entire part at a time, more or less 5 to 8 hours of gameplay, but I have my doubts if people can wait that long. For now, I plan to launch a version 0.1.1 fixing bugs and adding some scripts to Ilias Island, so I can close it go to work on Natalia Region. I would also want to be sure that all the scripts I will put on the game to be implemented before moving on, because like that your saves can come from one version to other.

But summarizing, depends on the job I get, and the time I have to spend on the game. Right now I can only spend the weekends, probably the next one will allow me to use the nights as well.
hard to find good work in this day and age.

Jun 24, 2017

Is a monster girl type game and it's fine, for every person who doesn't like RPG maker engine there is bound to be one that does. RPG maker engine was designed to create games like j-rpgs = japanese rpgs. If you don't like j-rpgs your not going to like rpg maker games period. There are plenty of good RPGM hentai games on this forum some are good games in itself but are machine translated so some of the script have game breaking translations that crash the game.

Reactions: chrono1337

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
i would say use rpg maker mv since rtp gets packaged with any game made using rpg maker mv

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes