5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonsterEmpire-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I get the vending machine, but who in the hell turned into a rock! LMAO

Unfortunately there's no anime that i'm aware of (yet)

edit: not to be confused with a game where you

gggidkm8

Jun 21, 2018

oh i never thought about an anime, i though there was a manga or manwhaout there about someone reincarnated as a rock! lol that would be SOMETHING to read ngl

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
Hey there, after your have retrieved the blade in the tent it's the end of the current content. We know it's short but we felt like your guys would be able to give us some feedback on what you have seen so far so we know if we are headed in the right direction.
Thanks a lot for your reply!
Indeed, game so far is quite short but that what's in it seems promising. Looking forward for the next update(s).
Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Monsterempire

derekh7

Mar 21, 2022

In wattpad there is a light novel that is just that, being reincarnated as a rock, i dont know if it comes from somewhere else but its there

Libidnik

Feb 19, 2024
Okay, I've played this game.

I like the altered artstile (which is great as it shows you a difference between this game and many other JRPGs).

IMHO, apart from too fast SW-esque running text in the beginning and the lack of tutorial (I chose Serious cuz I didn't understanfd all those MATs and MDFs) this game looks very promising. You got a follow.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
It's (highly) inspired and you will be able to see some monsters from the manga. As well as some mechanics like eating some food to gain some abilities, using X many times a weapon to gain access to a class or an evolution as well as some story elements.

View attachment 3470053
thanks for making a game inspired to Re:monster. Ever since the discontinuation of the app there hasnt been any good ones lately that were similar.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
thanks for making a game inspired to Re:monster. Ever since the discontinuation of the app there hasnt been any good ones lately that were similar.
Wait till we add the capture monsters and evolution system :) . Next update will rather focus on adding actual lewd content because the game is lacking quite a bit, along with a gallery to see them.

DiegoRV19

Dec 19, 2023
me parece interesante pero también estuvieran incluyendo personajes tanto como misione y que haiga milf

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote