• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Monster College Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker [v0.8.1.2] [zinacke]

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Is there a way for you to tweak the mod so that we could see Dragomira's femdom and maledom scenes at the same time?

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Is there a way for you to tweak the mod so that we could see Dragomira's femdom and maledom scenes at the same time?
Yes I could but that’s always a hard task in this game as it take so much time because I can’t modify the game file as it will break de translation.
The best way is to make 2 saves so you can watch the 2 scenes

Reactions: Jack Townsend

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
is it the mod, or the actual game that has so many grammar errors. just started the update and the Dragomira scene mc is calling her him, he, and his. And instead of saying you or your, he is saying she or her, Didn't know if the mod changes any script lines

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
is it the mod, or the actual game that has so many grammar errors. just started the update and the Dragomira scene mc is calling her him, he, and his. And instead of saying you or your, he is saying she or her, Didn't know if the mod changes any script lines
That’s the dev, the native language of the dev is Italian and it’s written in Italian, the game is fully google translated that’s why

Reactions: Vortex@

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
That’s the dev, the native language of the dev is Italian and it’s written in Italian, the game is fully google translated that’s why
First off, thank you for this mod. Just the fact that it allows me to collect all the werewolf abilities in one playthrough, already makes it a winner in my eyes. It's also a great help in maximizing my relationship points. To further help with the latter, I'd like to make a suggestion to help you improve the mod a little. There are dialogue choices in the game that, while they don't give relationship points themselves, do lead to other dialogue choices that do give relationship points. If you can mark those dialogue choices as well, I think it could go further in helping players to better harvest relationship points. I will provide some examples in my next post. Thank you again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zinacke

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
First off, thank you for this mod. Just the fact that it allows me to collect all the werewolf abilities in one playthrough, already makes it a winner in my eyes. It's also a great help in maximizing my relationship points. To further help with the latter, I'd like to make a suggestion to help you improve the mod a little. There are dialogue choices in the game that, while they don't give relationship points themselves, do lead to other dialogue choices that do give relationship points. If you can mark those dialogue choices as well, I think it could go further in helping players to better harvest relationship points. I will provide some examples in my next post. Thank you again.
In the scene where Rachel calls the MC for the first time, you get the following dialogue choices: 1."I'm going to bed" and 2."I'm studying." Picking the second one leads you to the following choices: 1. "I should study" and 2."I've studied enough for today." Picking the second one of these gets you a relationship point with Rachel. By going this route, I was able to get an extra relationship point that I couldn't have gotten on the "I'm going to bed" path. If players knew about these types of connecting choices it would help them to better harvest relationship points. Hope this helps.

Reactions: zinacke

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Sure, I did this for some choices but I just forget to do it for the other one, and there is many relationships points that are given without choices which may make you thinks that if you pick this choice you’ll get the point but in reality it depend on variable you choose a long time ago, so I could do this to every choices but I think it would be better to just highlight the choice in green

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020

Overview:
A walkthrough mod that show variables in choices and advice the best one, and a gallery unlocker to see all the scenes​

Updated: 09/01/2023
Game/Creator: Monster College /
Modder: zinacke
Mod Version: v0.7.8
Game Version: v0.7.8
Language: English/Italian

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Download: -

View attachment 2980271 View attachment 2980273 View attachment 2980279
Updated to v0.7.8 and the game has no choices that add relationships points, so didn't really have to mod this version, except for the new content

Reactions: MayhemSixx
Jul 16, 2018
First, thanks a bunch yet again for your mod!
Second, when you say 'the game has no choices that add relationship points', do you mean it never had relationship points, or do you mean that the dev removed relationship points from the game with this update?

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
First, thanks a bunch yet again for your mod!
Second, when you say 'the game has no choices that add relationship points', do you mean it never had relationship points, or do you mean that the dev removed relationship points from the game with this update?
it's just that in the new update, the choices has no consequences on the game, the game still has the relationships points tho

Jul 16, 2018
Aha, ok!

Also another thing:
I noticed that after the words 'Coming soon' appear on screen, the game goes to a pool scene. I thought there was another pool scene, but it appears it's the same scene as the one we already had half-way the game. I saw that someone else also had that problem a while back (maybe a regression, or it was never fixed?)

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Aha, ok!

Also another thing:
I noticed that after the words 'Coming soon' appear on screen, the game goes to a pool scene. I thought there was another pool scene, but it appears it's the same scene as the one we already had half-way the game. I saw that someone else also had that problem a while back (maybe a regression, or it was never fixed?)
that was a problem i had until now but i seems i forgot to change the end of the game so the problem is back now, thats why, but when you get the coming back screen, it means the end of the game so you should save here and not after otherwise you'll get corrupted saves

Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

Jbsaxon73

Mar 16, 2019

Overview:
A walkthrough mod that show variables in choices and advice the best one, and a gallery unlocker to see all the scenes​

Updated: 09/01/2023
Game/Creator: Monster College /
Modder: zinacke
Mod Version: v0.7.8
Game Version: v0.7.8
Language: English/Italian

Features:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Download: -

View attachment 2980271 View attachment 2980273 View attachment 2980279
Here's an idea..update the fuckin Android version once in awhile. Jesus Christ..you think everyone sits at a PC and plays. Android should be number 1 because most play on Android...get an idea!

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Here's an idea..update the fuckin Android version once in awhile. Jesus Christ..you think everyone sits at a PC and plays. Android should be number 1 because most play on Android...get an idea!
As if i made an android port, so instead of disturbing me, go ask the guys that made the android mod, not me