cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.68 Public

Note: Cindy's Bloodline has been pulled out of this update due to a game-breaking bug, but don't worry: all of the scenes can be accessed through Ben's Bloodline. This update also contains a number of bugfixes that required updates to Book Two and Book Three.

This means that there won't be an Update file this month. Instead, simply download the all-in-one version (which incorporates bugfixes that are impossible to put into an Update file)

Bloodlines v0.68 (all-in-one) for PC

Bloodlines v0.68 (all-in-one) for Mac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MonikerSmithsBloodlines-0.68
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.68.

Main App:
  • or
  • (incest)
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets
Optional Package(s):
  • - Book One
  • - Book Two
  • - Book Three

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
now you have to copy all mandatory packages to the folder /RenPy/org.bloodlines2.p.the66/game for Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.bloodlines2.p.the66/files/game .
i advise using the optional package(s) too.
however, keep in mind that loading of save files created in the optional content will result in missing image errors if said optional content is not installed again.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Acore

Jul 14, 2018
Is the heavy version still obtainable somewhere? the lite/AIO version doesn't really look that well imo.

Apr 21, 2023
Why's the file size sooo much smaller, where some things removed, or is this a LITE version?

EDIT: IG this is the LITE version, right after I posted this I saw new messages mentioning it...

My new question is, what's the difference between LITE and HEAVY? Is it just lower image quality or were some things removed?

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Why's the file size sooo much smaller, where some things removed, or is this a LITE version?

EDIT: IG this is the LITE version, right after I posted this I saw new messages mentioning it...

My new question is, what's the difference between LITE and HEAVY? Is it just lower image quality or were some things removed?
Just the image quality

Reactions: I don't really know

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1461886

Overview:
Follow branching plot lines as an ancient power awakens and vampires begin their takeover of a small town. Every time a new victim becomes a vampire, it unlocks a new branch of the story. Replay each scene to access art and story exclusive to the perspective of either victim or vampire.

This visual novel focuses heavily on art assets, delivering more than 11,000 unique images with 200-700 new images added every month. Play from both perspectives to see them all!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2024-04-17
Developer: Moniker Smith
Censored: No
Version: 0.68 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
(All in One v0.68)
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Update Only
(v0.66 -> v0.67): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: -

Extras: FanArt - Fan Sigs

This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 653529 View attachment 653530 View attachment 653531 View attachment 653532 View attachment 653534 View attachment 653535 View attachment 653536 View attachment 653537 View attachment 653538 View attachment 653539 View attachment 653540 View attachment 653541 View attachment 653542 View attachment 653543 View attachment 653556 View attachment 509665
Finally an all in one.... please keep this up.

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
Any chance of a thread or post with the update patches? Don't want to download the whole thing for the sake of two missed updates.
Think this would be a good idea generally on here.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Any chance of a thread or post with the update patches? Don't want to download the whole thing for the sake of two missed updates.
Think this would be a good idea generally on here.
This means that there won't be an Update file this month. Instead, simply download the all-in-one version (which incorporates bugfixes that are impossible to put into an Update file)

Reactions: MissingNo20
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes