LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
ANDROID

PC

MAC

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Came across two small issues to be aware of with the game as I am not really sure that they can be fixed but these can cause mc to get stuck...
1.) Rats Quest when going to cover hole do not stand between the boxes at the hole instead stand below the 'yellow' one to activate
2.) Inn do not click the bed when you awake as you will disappear (*Into the floor? and can not get out but can move a small distance in any direction)

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
i will have to look into it the rpgmaker program allows me to deploy for android i assumed it would have everything needed

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Lolitanator

Nov 9, 2017
I cant get the cat to come out of the forest, I have done every side quest in the starting area. Is it supposed to have to do with the rat tails? If not what am i supposed to find to get the cat to come out.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I cant get the cat to come out of the forest, I have done every side quest in the starting area. Is it supposed to have to do with the rat tails? If not what am i supposed to find to get the cat to come out.
I stated a few posts back, to get the cat down you have to enter the Jensons house and one of the shelves has a ball of yarn

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am finding that once I leave the in any building I go in I
cant move.
I have the same issue to a degree, the only buildings that can be entered are the shop just north of the inn and the small house beside it, this could be due to the maps not being done or included for the other buildings. The house beside the shope is to be that one merchants home but unable to get a response from her as you were asked to tell the wife he was ok, this makes me think that the end of the build has been reached for now.

@LCloud I will just say that despite the bugs and confusion on several areas I like the game, there is a area of text to take a look at though and it is when you are talking to the girl the next morning in the inn one or two of the text boxes are not 'word wrapped' and bleed out of the box so makes text a bit odd but still decipherable

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
The game demo ends after the sex scene so exploration afterwards as well as any dialogue has yet to be corrected

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I apologize if a file is missing this is the first time i tried the option to skip on unused files i guess this is what i get for it unfortunately that means the next time the game file will be roughly 700 mb to include every game asset

I am going for more of a final fantasy/chrono trigger gameplay feel while letting the character and the player experience what you didn't get to when playing those games for example world of warcraft how many quests did they put in where you are told to go sort or dig through shit....Well in this game if someone asked you that you have to option to literally tell them to fuck off

I do plan on monthly updates to try and make it feel more original as I go so I hope anyone who plays the demo here well stick with me while I make this something truly original and fun to play

i do have a discord that I try to update quite often on what I'm currently working on within the game

also if you have helpful suggestions for improvements I'm all ears
can you tell us how to play the android version its in .rar format i tried to extract it but i dnt know how to get it working???

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kassey has 2 magic slots that contain the same 2 spells.

Didn't pay too much attention during the sex scene if you've seen one big fake dick you've seen them all doesn't seem to have a way to drop the dialog box down so you can see what's going on.

Kassey just jumping on the MC and going to town and saying that it feels great and that she should of done this years ago seems a bit wrong. 1. From what I read she is a virgin most women are not going to just jump on some guys dick and go to town and enjoy it because it's going to hurt and since the MC has a big fake dick it'll be worse.

After doing the babysitting quest next door when you enter the house after that the mom is stuck over by the doorway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After entering the item shop once after that you can't enter and end up walking through the door when you click on the door and to enter you have to stand in front of the door and hit space or enter key.

@

If you walk to the door in the inn after you turn invisible your body will be back if you leave the room you just have to stand in front of the door like normal and then hit the space or enter key.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018

Didn't pay too much attention during the sex scene if you've seen one big fake dick you've seen them all doesn't seem to have a way to drop the dialog box down so you can see what's going on.

Kassey just jumping on the MC and going to town and saying that it feels great and that she should of done this years ago seems a bit wrong. 1. From what I read she is a virgin most women are not going to just jump on some guys dick and go to town and enjoy it because it's going to hurt and since the MC has a big fake dick it'll be worse.

After doing the babysitting quest next door when you enter the house after that the mom is stuck over by the doorway.

After entering the item shop once after that you can't enter and end up walking through the door when you click on the door and to enter you have to stand in front of the door and hit space or enter key.

@

If you walk to the door in the inn after you turn invisible your body will be back if you leave the room you just have to stand in front of the door like normal and then hit the space or enter key.
um wow thank you for being so through ill get to work on this asap

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018

@

i haven't gotten to testing it yet but i want to ask are you using mouse for majority or keyboard?

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
in what little research i didn it looks like id have to get a 2nd program to upload the android version of the game into just to deploy it for a 2nd time to make it usable on android so for right now i think I will be concentrating on deploying the game for pc and mac and hope its working correctly on mac

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I using the mouse for most and clicking on the doors which works for most stuff but not all like the potion shop.