RPGM Abandoned Monarh: The Rebirth [v0.0.6a] [LustCloud]

What System do you prefer to use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I got it to work! I had to copy the animation files and the audio files from another game to get it to work smoothly. I like the game. Very imaginative, and fun. I think it has a good story as well. I look forward to better things coming in the next version. I'm sure that will happen. Most of the files I copied came from "St Marcus" and "Astoria", in case anyone wants to know. Yes, I still hold on to a copy of "St Marcus" hoping Pervy Productions will show it some love, and develop it further.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
im strictly against stealing having someone stolen or being forced to watch

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
the closest the mc will come to stealing somebody is a future quest where you deliver love letters back and forth find out one of them is cheating and help the other with a revenge fuck

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
im strictly against stealing having someone stolen or being forced to watch
What I used were all the standard files, both audio and animation, that comes with MV. Nothing else was used to fix the problems.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
What I used were all the standard files, both audio and animation, that comes with MV. Nothing else was used to fix the problems.
i wasn't referring to that lol i'm referring to the kink of NTR and the closest extent it will be in my game

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Also to clarify the demo currently ends after the first sex scene anything you do after that point could very well lead you into a bug or area you cant leave from

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
In the game the mother says that there are no male succubus actually there is they are called incubus which is the male version of a succubus.

A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend) that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even death.

Mom: Get out of my room. Son: You get out of my head.

Instead of waiting to upload the whole thing you could upload just the files needed to fix the missing files errors and then upload the whole thing when you are ready.

You can bypass the mother next door and talk to the son and start the babysitting quest so you might want to fix that so it only starts when you talk to the mother.

@

That has already been reported many times already on the other pages.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I will upload a file tommorow of just the animations and sounds

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Despite this being RPGM, I will watch this with some interest. It has a storyline/events of a nature that intrigues me. Also, I like Futa.

Reactions: LCloud

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
In the game the mother says that there are no male succubus actually there is they are called incubus which is the male version of a succubus.

A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend) that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even death.

Mom: Get out of my room. Son: You get out of my head.

Instead of waiting to upload the whole thing you could upload just the files needed to fix the missing files errors and then upload the whole thing when you are ready.

You can bypass the mother next door and talk to the son and start the babysitting quest so you might want to fix that so it only starts when you talk to the mother.

@

That has already been reported many times already on the other pages.
Yes i know incubuses exist they do not however in my game, In my game succubi mate and can produce other demons but however can not give birth to a incubus in fact my original storyline was going to be Valia fled Because she knew her child would be a boy and a male incubus hadn't been born in over 100'000 years but i felt it would be to generic to just make a male succubus out for revenge and wanted something that i wouldn't just enjoy making but something with a more original storyline, I also desired a main character who was something you didn't see every day and futanari is one main character that hasn't been touched quite as much as everything else

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
i wasn't referring to that lol i'm referring to the kink of NTR and the closest extent it will be in my game
Sorry, it came right after my post about using two games to get it to work. That's why I thought... Well, never mind. It is a good game. Like most games it will have kinks and bugs, but there's always a way to overcome them if you look for it hard enough. I was just determined to try it.

May 20, 2017
tbh, I'm getting annoyed by the arm long and thick dicks in 3d games, I get large, but this is beyond large and just reaches into a comedic monster.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is this a RPGM game with Nintendo gameplay? If so, then I'll skip this one. The reason I'm asking since some developers, these days, use the RPGM engine but create the game in a Ren'Py way, so without Nintendo -ish game environments.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Could someone upload a version with the patches applied or tell me where the animation files need to go?