RPGM Abandoned Monarh: The Rebirth [v0.0.6a] [LustCloud]

What System do you prefer to use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
yeah i had a issue arrive with testing pre demo when reading the sign in apaget the mouse would let you walk away and glitch the sign

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018

small quality of life update
increased item/armory/weapon/spell database
Mount Paraphilia is almost done you should be able to explore most of the mountain there are no items currently in the chests and no quests have been implemented on the mountain yet
hopefully fixed issue with door at item shop as well as several other small collision errors
currently unless a influx of requests come in for it support for mac and android are on a "will get done eventually list" as my current internet provider takes 2 hours or more to upload for just 1 platform

Reactions: Kendra

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I do not like the RPGM , there is too much to do before going to the next sexy scenes.. I mean it is a waste of time.. We do not play these game for the storyline only. I think this game would work a lot better in RenPy

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
hey LCloud just letting you know that the MEGA link for PC does not work right so I thought to let you know and all:) scratch that it works now and FYI love the game and all and love the main charter is a futanari and no I don't have a futanari fetish not to be rude, but people some time ask me that on other games that has that option I just think it's best way to play as for player who to impregnation other and get the charter pregnant and other stuff as well

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Futa on Female :heartcoveredeyes: Some Futanari Quest alternative at last?:test2:

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I do not like the RPGM , there is too much to do before going to the next sexy scenes.. I mean it is a waste of time.. We do not play these game for the storyline only. I think this game would work a lot better in RenPy
hey LCloud just letting you know that the MEGA link for PC does not work right so I thought to let you know and all:) scratch that it works now and FYI love the game and all and love the main charter is a futanari and no I don't have a futanari fetish not to be rude, but people some time ask me that on other games that has that option I just think it's best way to play as for player who to impregnation other and get the charter pregnant and other stuff as well
In response to these quotes let me address first this is an erotic GAME
My goal is a long enjoyable rpg similar in playability to final fantasy or chrono trigger while graphic lengthy detailed sex scenes are included they aren’t the sole focus of the game the story is, any unlocked sex scene will be able to be revisited at will once the plugin is updated hopefully by the end of next month, unfortunately I have to say if all you want is something to get off with quickly your looking at the wrong game right now, monarh the rebirth will require you to unlock sex scenes via story progression currently, at some point a romance system to unlock additional scenes will be implemented but right now that’s not the focus getting more places to explore quests to do is

In response to being a futanari Cham is a demon who was fused with his mother body and soul, the game right now is tracking down the mysterious attacker in order to be normal and have his mother back as well as awnser to why he was attacked, while Cham is a futanari in mind Cham is very much still a guy very confused about all these things recently revealed and currently happening to him

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Futa on Female :heartcoveredeyes: Some Futanari Quest alternative at last?:test2:
While Cham is very much male possible a long lamia tounge shoved in his pussy or some slimegirl tentacles

Aug 16, 2017
someone correct me if I'm wrong but...isn't futa just a guy with tits? got a dick and tits which is basically a guy as no female sex organ?
should it not be tagged futanari? which is Japanese for hermaphrodite meaning to have both sets of genitalia?

futa seems like a short sell

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Um you do know that the word futa is just a abbreviation for futanari right? I play a futa in skyrim and she has everything but usually only goes after girls and some creatures.

Aug 16, 2017
I made that same distinction once before in comment to something tagged futa that had no female genitalia....I then got a stream of links sent by forum users and uploaders pointing out futa is not futanari...its a different category meaning no female genitals. if you google hard enough you will see someone made up a dictionary to fit it in and cos its on google its total fact :D

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I made that same distinction once before in comment to something tagged futa that had no female genitalia....I then got a stream of links sent by forum users and uploaders pointing out futa is not futanari...its a different category meaning no female genitals. if you google hard enough you will see someone made up a dictionary to fit it in and cos its on google its total fact :D
sooo in my understanding a futa is a futanari or hermaphrodite which has both male and female genitalia the term most commonly used for what you're describing is dickgirl/trap/shemale all 3 of which will not be in my game to my best ability i tried to make that clear about cham being a full futanari when valia state "think of it as having the best of both worlds"

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
please read back through previous pages before asking a question but i will re-state, after the sex scene and you leave the inn in gamic the demo is over i left it free roam so people could look around but as of now there's only a few buildings in gamic you can enter with nothing to really do in them, the other doors will not take you anywhere but forward a few steps and lock you in place, any exploration after the first sex scene is at your own risk, future versions i will just have a game over screen to alleviate this problem

Reactions: Tinytank

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
is there a way to hide the dialogue box most games you can hit H and see the full pic

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
is there a way to hide the dialogue box most games you can hit H and see the full pic
as of right now no, many systems i am still working on eventually there will be a album that will let you view all photos you have seen before but the plug in isn't ready yet

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Gah I can't unzipped the RAR " Can not open file as archive ", can you please make a ZIP version as well, since I only uses 7-Zip.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
a tip if at the end of the trail you just ignore the you have to purchase now stuff you can keep
using winrar for free

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Alright I played this game a little got past the intruduction quests.
that were meh. I like the fusion idea, trough I have mixed feelings that it's his mother.
But the very next town you get into to feels firstly dead. secondly almost all the houses bug out. where you will end up stuck in door frame, I suggest if there are no maps for those houses simply make door event saying door is locked or no one is home. if it does lead to a house map, you placed it wrongly where you end up stuck.
If you try to enter the church you also get stuck, as you spawn inside an chair you cant move out from.

I don't know if there is any more content other then that, but it sure is buggy.
As for something I would like to see is towns poeple talking or at least saying something after you finish their quest.
Like the cat quest that it impacts the wife that she lost her cat if you choose to kill it. or after babysitting, that you can talk to the child who could ask what that noise was from the slime battles. those small little details make games fun.

anyway I wish you luck with this game.

Advice if you are at end of current content be sure to inform players ingame.
by big cow letter End of the update. thanks for playing. so poeple will not bug you about bugs or content that is not made yet