RPGM Abandoned Monarh: The Rebirth [v0.0.6a] [LustCloud]

What System do you prefer to use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
What do I need to find to lure bad kitty? And how do I harvest the vegetables?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure never got that far waiting for the update with the missing files since just placing the files into the folder doesn't seem to work.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I just copy and renamed the files from the same folder. Ex: If Thunder1 and Thunder8 were missing, I'd copy Thunder7 and rename it to the missing files, same for Howl.png and stuff.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Sadly the Howl did not get corrected with the folder I still got the error for Howl in the very first battle

Reactions: xenos87

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
im working on getting the howl error fixed and making the game under 1gb to find bad kitty look in the trees by the top left house just walk alonmg it will auto start, the vegtables just keep walking in the garden therte are 5 total when you get all 5 cham will say its time to head back

Reactions: Deathdawg

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
im working on getting the howl error fixed and making the game under 1gb to find bad kitty look in the trees by the top left house just walk alonmg it will auto start, the vegtables just keep walking in the garden therte are 5 total when you get all 5 cham will say its time to head back
you need to upload the animations files converted to rpgmvp, thats what the game needs despite asking for the png files

in an attempt to remedy the situation i copied Darkness1.rpgmvp and renamed it to Howl.rpgmvp and this time it asked me for Cure4.rpgmvp instead.. well i dont intend to make a hundred copies of the same attack animation and rename them until the game starts working..

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I
Got the vegetables, but what should I use to lure Bad Kitty out from the trees? I've already started Bad Kitty quest, I just need the thing that should lure it out from the trees.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
go into the house next to it and check the shelves
you will have to hit the enter key when facing the selves

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
go into the house next to it and check the shelves
you will have to hit the enter key when facing the selves
Nice game I've made it through all your content. Besides the files missing, there aren't any other problems. I liked the succubi futa idea, try to explore it more, more scenes, more sex, even pregnancy as sugested at the end. Use "Peasant's Quest" as a reference, i realy liked that game.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I'm actualy using lots of my favorite games as references of what I need to do to make mine good and stand out
Peasants quest is one but there is also the legend of sovereign made by sierra lee and harem collector by bad kitty games bot are made with rpgmaker and i believe those games are an example of just how good a game can be using rpg maker
I will state i will finish this game no matter what but if i ever do start to have people become paetrons there is much I will change starting with the one thing i was the most disappointed about having to give up was a sideview battle system in the end also i might even change the art style for the sex scenes from cg to hand drawn

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Right now there is one sex scene consisting of 8 images there is 2 more scenes planned before you get to leave the first island, eventually i will be deploying this on mac and most likely android too but with my current internet it take a while to upload just for one platform as it is so currently its just on pc however If there are more requests for mac I will probaly be forced into deploying it earlier than expected

As a update i will deploy the game for mac and pc and will not be excluding nay files to ensure it will play properly, I will say this will mean the file will be over 2gb when installed

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Considering the poll response i heard a saying you can count 1 vote as one hundred and seeing as people are requesting launches for mac and android i will be re-releasing the demo tommorow for all three platforms

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
@LCloud I recommend you post a new link with all the fixes for the missing animations & sounds in their folders as they appear in the the game folder as the links you provided are png files whilst in the game folder they are RPGMVP files