Archived [SoB] Mom

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
"Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that allows you to watch your mom show up."

So while watching Shurick's mom have sex in her bedroom at 21:00, the MC"s mom shows up in shurick's house and I'll have an option to watch her?

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times, then she said that she would take about it later.

I'm stuck here.
Is watching shurick's mom by going to his parent's bedroom or by call shurick at 21:00?
By mom catching me is that watching her masturbate in her bedroom at 20:00 or when I watch her at 21:00 after call shurick?

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times, then she said that she would take about it later.

I'm stuck here.
Is watching shurick's mom by going to his parent's bedroom or by call shurick at 21:00?
By mom catching me is that watching her masturbate in her bedroom at 20:00 or when I watch her at 21:00 after call shurick?
It's while talking to shurick and not spying on his mother having sex.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
The walkthrough guides for this game are confusing because it tells you what to do in English instead of what is in the game. So when the guide tells you to choose the option to spy, the player has to guess which of the Engrish choices actually does that.
...and since the game swaps out models, I couldn't even tell which character we were spying on, the MC's or Shurick's mom.

roxas valentine

Jun 28, 2017
I'm currently doing Mom's main route, but I'm stuck at this point.

At this point, you unlock more sex scenes with your mother, and are now able to sleep with her in her room at night. After you sleep and wake up during night she can meet you and blow you in the corridor. If you enter her room after 21:00 you can sometimes see her wearing some clothes. Do this 3 times in a row and you can fuck her in the weding dress.

I'm unable to find mom wearing clothes at 21.00, is there any trigger point?

Aleks111

Oct 22, 2017
I think i'm stuck at the main route. I'm up to the part where my sister had to catch me at 9am, but that's when she goes to school.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I think i'm stuck at the main route. I'm up to the part where my sister had to catch me at 9am, but that's when she goes to school.
Go to you mums room dead on 9am. So at 8.55 so ut rolls over a 9am while you start to have sex with mum.... make sure youre having sex with sis

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Are alt routes mutually exclusive from the start or can you progress both until any certain point?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Curious about opening the route with Shurick and Mom. Once you start down that path, does it scupper all regular Mom content? I quite fancy Savanna, and the idea of sport fucking her on demand is appealing, so I don't want to close that down.

Last edited:

sanju22

Nov 13, 2017
  • NOTE: Main's Depravity should be reckless, Mom's attitude should be ready for anything.
  • At the begin just keep discussing sex with shurick and jerk off after 20:00, until you can watch shurick's mom and see mother fuck her BF in her room at 21:00. Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times, then she said that she would take about it later.
  • On the weekend, between 12:00-18:00 talk to shurick. At this point, the option to chat with mom should appear. Go to see her and keep complaining 2 times. The following day at 21:00 call shurick to peek at your mom again. Then the day after talk to him about her BF, your mom should be alone after 21:00 if you are on the right track.
  • Next morning at 8:00 ask her why she was sad. Then go to talk with shurick , choice the new option (discuss the situation). Next time you get in her room, the laptop should be there, on her bed.
  • Access it when she goes to work. Somehow if you can't do it, just drug her with sleeping pill, then go to her room after 00:00 that night. The laptop will be accessible this time. 10:00 next day go to your laptop and create an account.
  • Next morning, at 7:00 move her CUP in the kitchen, then help her at 8:00 (make sure you are erect). She will slap you after that go to your laptop at 10:00 (or later) and chat with her again. Then keep helping her with boner a few more time until you can check her at night.
  • This is the key point. When you can check her at night, go to her room and try to molest her until you can cum on her face, just try again if you fail.
  • Then stay in your room (you may go to do something else but avoid to meet your mom) until 10:00 to chat with her again (by fake ID on laptop).
  • The next morning talk with her in the kitchen, she will tell you to come at this night for the sex lesson. Enjoy your sex lessons until she shows her chest.
  • Next day talk to her in the kitchen (something about her health). Then talk to shurick about your mother. Then go to the doctor and bribe him (City-Metro-Chkalovsky-Hospital)
  • The following day talk to her in the kitchen (ask about doctor). She wont say anything but you can check for a new mail after 10:00.
  • Then make sure that you are tired enough to take a nap at 22:00 ( in Hall). Do it again on the next day and choice to wake. All you have to do now is cum in her coffee in the morning and after sex practicing until she kisses you. Keep practicing kiss a few more times then talk to shurick about your plan.
  • Next practicing time, the option (wave shurick) should appear. The next day talk to him again about the result. Then at 19:00 go to the bath room and have sex with her.

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
After you can make threesome with mom and shurick (alt route) she gets drunk every night. Is there anything else to do to continue this route ? I didn't found what to do, you can threesome mom but that's all you can do with her...

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
can someone tell me how to trigger the scene where tony come to house and fuck mother?? I know how to meet him and buy pills from him, but what next??

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
I'm currently doing Mom's main route, but I'm stuck at this point.

At this point, you unlock more sex scenes with your mother, and are now able to sleep with her in her room at night. After you sleep and wake up during night she can meet you and blow you in the corridor. If you enter her room after 21:00 you can sometimes see her wearing some clothes. Do this 3 times in a row and you can fuck her in the weding dress.

I'm unable to find mom wearing clothes at 21.00, is there any trigger point?
I'm having the exact same problem, i have do the sister to the point she randomly come to MC room at 20/21? Hour, but i can't seem to be successful trigerring the 21:00 clothes mom event. Any suggestions?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hey everyone. New to this game. I am on the main mom route. I had threesome with mom and sis once but now this option no longer appears. Anyone can help me with that? Also is there anyway to progress with Aunt Rada once her husband comes back? I have only been able to touch her boobs once before the husband comes back. Thanks a bunch!

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Completely new to the game.

I cant seem to get to fuck the mother.

I've given her the pills, and taken her to the dinner date but I cant find out how to get her to have sex afterwards?

The only reaction I get is that when I pick "jack off" in my room afterwars I get a scene where she complains of haveing to suck me of to much.

What have I done wrong?

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Completely new to the game.

I cant seem to get to fuck the mother.

I've given her the pills, and taken her to the dinner date but I cant find out how to get her to have sex afterwards?

The only reaction I get is that when I pick "jack off" in my room afterwars I get a scene where she complains of haveing to suck me of to much.

What have I done wrong?
Nevermind it suddely worked after reloading again.