Archived [SoB] Mom

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
You are meant to past the point of fucking your sister first before she can "Catch" you.
I'm also here, I've banged my sis, "pulled her tits out" and shit, Ive raised her affection towards me back but I havent triggered the bf event when she's crying in her room, I should do that before she can catch us in the kitchen?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yes
I'm also here, I've banged my sis, "pulled her tits out" and shit, Ive raised her affection towards me back but I havent triggered the bf event when she's crying in her room, I should do that before she can catch us in the kitchen?

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Hey guys, bit of an issue. I've progressed pretty well with both Mom and Sis, but I'm at the point where I'm meant to walk in to Mom's room after 21:00 and she will be wearing "some clothes" and its not happening. Tried dozens of times now. Also, no matter how many times I bank Sister at 8:00, the mom never notices, and after it immediately cuts to sister asking me to walk to uni. Thanks!

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, bit of an issue. I've progressed pretty well with both Mom and Sis, but I'm at the point where I'm meant to walk in to Mom's room after 21:00 and she will be wearing "some clothes" and its not happening. Tried dozens of times now. Also, no matter how many times I bank Sister at 8:00, the mom never notices, and after it immediately cuts to sister asking me to walk to uni. Thanks!
what are you trying to do?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Well I cant seem to trigger the event in the living room at 11:00pm with mom & sis, I've done the part when sis is crying on weekends and I got rid of her bf, sometimes she randomly comes in my room to get fucked and I bang mom basically every morning in the kitchen, I'm not sure what I'm missing at this point but I still get nothing when I enter the living at 11pm?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I'm trying the alternate route and I didn't have enough money to bribe the doctor (I offered 10 but didn't have 20). Since then there is no option for me to try to bribe him again. Do I need to edit the save file to get the choice to pop up again, or should I be able to try again? It's been a little over a week in-game and every day there's still no option to bribe again.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
P
I'm trying the alternate route and I didn't have enough money to bribe the doctor (I offered 10 but didn't have 20). Since then there is no option for me to try to bribe him again. Do I need to edit the save file to get the choice to pop up again, or should I be able to try again? It's been a little over a week in-game and every day there's still no option to bribe again.
Probably ive 8ve never failed the bribe

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Well I just seem to be some sort of expert at finding new and interesting ways of breaking the game.

Mr.fibb

Oct 15, 2016
I have been trying the alt route for mom but cant seem to get her to catch me. I have been spaying on shurics mom for over a week and watched mom alone at 20 and with her BF at 21 but still havent been caught. What am i doing wrong?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
A
I have been trying the alt route for mom but cant seem to get her to catch me. I have been spaying on shurics mom for over a week and watched mom alone at 20 and with her BF at 21 but still havent been caught. What am i doing wrong?
Well you and shurik need to spy on her at 21... so you need to finsih spying on his mum during at 21

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
You shouldn't speak with Shurik until 21:00 (when mom is with her boyfriend). Then go talk to Shurik, and, if you did everything right, an option will appear to go spy on your mom.

Reactions: Mr.fibb

lumotif

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone, I don't see the link to download this game, can someone please tell me where I can get it ?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi everyone, I don't see the link to download this game, can someone please tell me where I can get it ?
Hi thisnis what we call a walkthrough. As youncsn see its in a walkthrough section.... the game is called son of a bitch