Archived [SoB] Mom

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
You could edit your save file and reset her an do the other path
What should I look for in the save edit file to reset her progress? I did the main route, but I would like to try the alt route without starting a new game. Thanks a bunch.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
What should I look for in the save edit file to reset her progress? I did the main route, but I would like to try the alt route without starting a new game. Thanks a bunch.
I am Sincerly sorry i was at work no where near my pc, i was just using phone to reply anyway... here is a list of variables for your characters mum.
Untranslated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Google Translated
Just turn them all back to ZERO ....

Reactions: Burt and xoxo1001

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
I am Sincerly sorry i was at work no where near my pc, i was just using phone to reply anyway... here is a list of variables for your characters mum.
Untranslated
Google Translated
Thanks for the reply! I've tried to turn them all back to 0, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I still have the mom as "completed" with all scenes unlocked. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I'm using one of the cheat mods. Anyway, I just started a new game to test the alt path. Thanks for the help nonetheless!

hazedrunk

Apr 27, 2017
Untranslated
Google Translated
Extremely helpful. Thank you kind sir!

xjack99

Jun 22, 2017
I m stuck in the last step where u need to fuck the sister at 8:00 n 9:00 and ive tried so many times and nothing (on her room at 8 and bath at 9), mom never shows up for the "threesome"
  • After this fucking her in her room at night will make the sister catch you. Next day meet sister in kitchen at night to talk about this (she will consent too). Next day talk about all this with mom in the kitchenat 8:00 till 9:00. Next day go in the hall after 21:00 and see the girls talking about you. Next time you fuck sister beetwen 8:00 and 9:00 the mom will come to see. Probably a threesome in upcoming versions is planned.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I m stuck in the last step where u need to fuck the sister at 8:00 n 9:00 and ive tried so many times and nothing (on her room at 8 and bath at 9), mom never shows up for the "threesome"
  • After this fucking her in her room at night will make the sister catch you. Next day meet sister in kitchen at night to talk about this (she will consent too). Next day talk about all this with mom in the kitchenat 8:00 till 9:00. Next day go in the hall after 21:00 and see the girls talking about you. Next time you fuck sister beetwen 8:00 and 9:00 the mom will come to see. Probably a threesome in upcoming versions is planned.
Check the sister walkthrough i already added that
With detailed information

D

Deleted member 9433

hey s
To deal with the boss, go to the office around 19:00 and take the next taxi down. You'll have to follow Elsa quest up to where you can get her to give you a blowjob. Take a picture of her doing that and show it to the boss and he will leave your mother alone
orry to reply to this old post but i'm stuck to this event. I tried to go to the office around 19:00 in week days but nothing .. i tried it like 20 times ... this event is not going to trigger ... what to do ?

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
I normally do not post anything since I am too busy playing this great game, however not to sound like a complete moron but I have followed the walkthrough with the mother to a "T" and I am at the part of having sex with her at 09:00 in her room before work, it says according to the walkthrough that eventually the daughter will say something. Now I have been doing this over and over and over again Mon thru Fri at 0900 for almost a month it seems I do know it has been several weeks but still nothing happens. Please someone out there tell me what I am doing wrong or it that it does take almost of month of this before the sister says anything. Thank you for your time.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I normally do not post anything since I am too busy playing this great game, however not to sound like a complete moron but I have followed the walkthrough with the mother to a "T" and I am at the part of having sex with her at 09:00 in her room before work, it says according to the walkthrough that eventually the daughter will say something. Now I have been doing this over and over and over again Mon thru Fri at 0900 for almost a month it seems I do know it has been several weeks but still nothing happens. Please someone out there tell me what I am doing wrong or it that it does take almost of month of this before the sister says anything. Thank you for your time.
Have you finsihed the daughters line

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
I have had my special picnic with her but will now allow me to progress further than that says to play with her breasts but there is no option too. everything I do though she kicks me in the nuts now my relationship with her is neutral It was a lot higher Ive had the picnic but the walkthrough says play with her breasts on the weekend and then wait for the scene with the boyfriend but I cant proceed further need to find a way to start the event to play with her on the weekend but it is not happening

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I have had my special picnic with her but will now allow me to progress further than that says to play with her breasts but there is no option too. everything I do though she kicks me in the nuts now my relationship with her is neutral It was a lot higher Ive had the picnic but the walkthrough says play with her breasts on the weekend and then wait for the scene with the boyfriend but I cant proceed further need to find a way to start the event to play with her on the weekend but it is not happening
Okay well you need to raise it to ready for anythujg than play with then it will drop it than you need to Keep gifting her to raise it again. She takes the longest to do..

qweasd121

Jul 5, 2017
HELP
please some help about the alternate route.i ve reached the part when i can spy shurik s mom and mom with BF,i keep on spying shuriks mom but nothing happens.i keep talking to shurik till the part i answer "no,behind my mother to peep nowhere"

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
HELP
please some help about the alternate route.i ve reached the part when i can spy shurik s mom and mom with BF,i keep on spying shuriks mom but nothing happens.i keep talking to shurik till the part i answer "no,behind my mother to peep nowhere"
you need to spy on shuriks mum and it has to end in between 21 - 22, the times your mum is having sex with her boyfriend, and to have spied on her yourself first.