Archived [SoB] Mom

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
This seems to be the case with me as well. I can continue to give her coffee "creamer" in the morning and at night, move her cup in the morning, and have her bathe me (with or without a boner) in the bathroom in the evening. The practice sessions for some reason go back to just being a tit show even though you can walk in on Shurik and the mom at 21:00 or invite him from his house to a threesome in the bathroom (that just moves to the bedroom anyway) starting at 19:00. I think that's it so far. It's kinda disappointing that having the threesome (multiple times I might add) doesn't just open up the rest of the normal sex options.
That is why @ace_boogie, created the alt mode qsp, so that you can, actually do the normal sex afterwalds as well.

Hey ace is there a alt mod qsp for this version or not

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you are doing the alternate route, should you do any of the sleep touching or watching mom before talking with Shurik? I wasn't seeing any progression at all, but I may not have been patient enough.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
If you are doing the alternate route, should you do any of the sleep touching or watching mom before talking with Shurik? I wasn't seeing any progression at all, but I may not have been patient enough.
Yeah the alternate route is a bit confusing, by browsing the thread it also looks you don't want to beat up mom's BF in the park. By the way, when it says "mom's depravity should be reckless" do you know which level of depravity is it? Because Ive check her stats & none of the depravities levels mention "reckless"

EDIT: Nvm its the MC's depravity, not mom's, my bad

man714

May 17, 2017
I need help on the mom main walkthrough, I'm stuck at step 1, I just can't see her getting fucked by her bf at 20:00 to 22:00, it always says the door is locked.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You need to raise your depravity and her attitude and depravity and behaviour to do anything...

pedrao

Apr 24, 2017
please some help about the alternate route.i ve reached the part when i can spy shurik s mom and mom with BF,i keep on spying shuriks mom but nothing happens.i keep talking to shurik till the part i answer "no,behind my mother to peep nowhere"

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
please some help about the alternate route.i ve reached the part when i can spy shurik s mom and mom with BF,i keep on spying shuriks mom but nothing happens.i keep talking to shurik till the part i answer "no,behind my mother to peep nowhere"
.... have you spied on your mother having sex with her bf without shurik

pedrao

Apr 24, 2017
.... have you spied on your mother having sex with her bf without shurik
if you mean at 21:00 yes,i ve also spied shuricks mom at the same time (she is having sex with husband).am i doing something wrong?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I got the same issue, you need to talk to Shurik precisely at 8:20-8:30pm so that the event ends AFTER 9:00pm, then dont choose "no,behind my mother to peep nowhere" but pick up the option to spy on your mom fucking her bf instead

Reactions: oxen112 and pedrao

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
yeah so i did the alternate route but it sucks compared to the main route. is there a way to reset mom?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
yeah so i did the alternate route but it sucks compared to the main route. is there a way to reset mom?
Via the save editor... i can edit for you but wont be for a few hours or you can do it yourself

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
I don't see birth control pills anywhere in the shop and for the restaraunt it says i need to buy a dress. Am I missing an actual mall somewhere? Can someone give a step by step from dowtown how to get there?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I don't see birth control pills anywhere in the shop and for the restaraunt it says i need to buy a dress. Am I missing an actual mall somewhere? Can someone give a step by step from dowtown how to get there?
Okay since the translation is wrong you need a suit... an if you can't find the pills u probably have them already

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Fuck. I'm really stuck in this alt mom path. I can only have threesomes with shurik and help her with her coffee.
Do you know of any way i can have regular sex with her?
You could edit your save file and reset her an do the other path