Mom Babysitting Problem on Urban Demons by Nergal and Chilly and other problems

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
I am creating this threat to ask questions about Urban Demons of Nergal's Nest and ChillyScholar, and find answers for all the things that don't work in the game.

my question that I still am not able to find an answer for is the end of the post

DISCLAMER: Read the help folder that is in the game folder.

this is a guide to how to start to game created by chilly, the guide done by Marauder196

Guide on how to use the Chilly Game....( for noobs & people too lazy to check earlier posts of the game)

STEP 1 : Download and Install RGP Maker VX Ace RTP ( seriously you can't run the game without this and its FREE)
Link :

STEP 2 : Download and Unrar Chilly Game (It has all the patches and you don't need Nergel's game on the main download page)
Link : ( Other Links present on the main page)

STEP 3 : START NEW GAME ( seriously Chilly is being saying this a lot of times...otherwise you get tons of glitches....DON'T EVEN THINK OF USING OLD SAVES )

STEP 4 : Refer HELP folder in the game folder ( Seriously has all walkthroughs and new scenes)
Please go through the Modded Scene walkthrough and Babysitting Glitch solution FIRST before attempting to progress with the story

STEP 5 : For those of you who want to skip dialogues and cutscenes and go straight into FAP MODE.
While in game Press 'Q' button and select the Teleport option
Go towards the character you want to fap and FAP AWAY!!!

STEP 6 : Stop asking the SAME questions again and refer the previous steps and enjoy the game!

STEP 7 : PRAISE THE CHILLY!!!

P.S. : Threesome scenes (MRS J+MRS T + MC) and (SYDNEY+DIZZY+MC) are NOT AVAILABLE now. Chilly is making them right now and so don't bother him. THERE IS NO GLITCH OR BUG...(seriously you don't believe me, check the scenes folder...its not there)

P.S.S : Change the resolution of desktop screen if there is any resolution issue

P.S.S : If you do get any new glitches inspite of following these steps.....please state that you have already followed this guide and elaborate on the glitch....

P.S.S.S : PRAISE THE CHILLY!!!

and here is the problem I have found and couldn't solve

I have the same problem that everyone asked and I still couldn't find an answer.

It's about mother's babysitting. followed the help folder I can get ms amos, dizzy and kimberly to babysit me, I didn't do any time jumps and i use the original time spending pattern (like going to school and such) but still when I try to get a babysit from mom I get the 'no text options' and mother on 100/100 on rel/cor wise so I literally hit a wall.

also I may had a story idea as well to finish this game's but i have to see all the content first considering i can't get a simple scene I really don't think i have the incentive about talking about the whole story

followed the help folder I can get ms amos, dizzy and kimberly to babysit me, I didn't do any time jumps and i use the original time spending pattern (like going to school and such) but still when I try to get a babysit from mom I get the 'no text options' and mother on 100/100 on rel/cor wise so I literally hit a wall.

as I said before, the problem is:
1 - this is a fresh game
2- dizzy is the first babysitter
3- all the mom shower scenes have been done
4- I have fallowed everything in the help folder and I can get other people to babysit MC (only mom doesn't work)
5 - I have only used time jump on weekends from morning to noon

thus my problem persists, whenever I try mom's babysit, it's the same: "no text options"

I am using a very old RPGM (1.00) might that be the problem, also I always had the invisibility power since the beginning of the game might this cause another glitch?

now I know some other people have the same glitch, but I am going to take the chillies game from zero and try it again in another computer with different RPGM and hope that it will change the outcome.

any help will be appreciated.

SCP-183

May 11, 2017
Got the exact same problem pal and I cannot for the life of me figure out why its doing it while dizzy and miss amos work fine? so any help is appreciated thanks.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Got the exact same problem pal and I cannot for the life of me figure out why its doing it while dizzy and miss amos work fine? so any help is appreciated thanks.
I am going to use an old version of the game to find out whats missing. after that I am going to try downloading my RPGM and chili game to see what changes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You won't solve this issue but looking at older versions of the game, the babysitting option is something I add that is exclusive to my version

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think another cause of this issue may be people mixing the routes up (similar to the Kimberly phone number issue), try a new save that is STRICTLY JUST ONE ROUTE!

Reactions: badwonder

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
I think another cause of this issue may be people mixing the routes up (similar to the Kimberly phone number issue), try a new save that is STRICTLY JUST ONE ROUTE!
this might be it!

I do love mixing up routes, I will try just one route to see what will happen with a new save.

thanks chilly

ps. I didn't know that mom babysitting is your doing, I haven't been following urban demons since 0.6. this and the grandma scenes chilly you are a fantastic person.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
this might be it!

I do love mixing up routes, I will try just one route to see what will happen with a new save.

thanks chilly
Yeah after hearing that mixing the route messed up the ability to get Kimberly's phone number I thought that same thing might be the cause for this glitch

Reactions: badwonder

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
I am creating this threat to ask questions about Urban Demons of Nergal's Nest and ChillyScholar, and find answers for all the things that don't work in the game.

my question that I still am not able to find an answer for is the end of the post

this is a guide to how to start to game created by chilly, the guide done by Marauder196

I have the same problem that everyone asked and I still couldn't find an answer.

It's about mother's babysitting. followed the help folder I can get ms amos, dizzy and kimberly to babysit me, I didn't do any time jumps and i use the original time spending pattern (like going to school and such) but still when I try to get a babysit from mom I get the 'no text options' and mother on 100/100 on rel/cor wise so I literally hit a wall.

also I may had a story idea as well to finish this game's but i have to see all the content first considering i can't get a simple scene I really don't think i have the incentive about talking about the whole story

followed the help folder I can get ms amos, dizzy and kimberly to babysit me, I didn't do any time jumps and i use the original time spending pattern (like going to school and such) but still when I try to get a babysit from mom I get the 'no text options' and mother on 100/100 on rel/cor wise so I literally hit a wall.

1 - this is a fresh game
4- I have fallowed everything in the help folder and I can get other people to babysit MC (only mom doesn't work)

thus my problem persists, whenever I try mom's babysit, it's the same: "no text options"

I am using a very old RPGM (1.00) might that be the problem, also I always had the invisibility power since the beginning of the game might this cause another glitch?

now I know some other people have the same glitch, but I am going to take the chillies game from zero and try it again in another computer with different RPGM and hope that it will change the outcome.

Had the same issue with MOM.....but I had used Ms. Amos as my first babysitter on my first playthrough........
I followed the help folder in the game on my second playthrough........being paranoid, I decided to do DIZZY BS atleast 3 times before I attempted MOM........It worked......Here is a save file for the MOM BS you couldn't get.....

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Don't really see a reason as to why not post in the thread and post it here. if you can provide one please do, otherwise I'm merging the thread o.0

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Don't really see a reason as to why not post in the thread and post it here. if you can provide one please do, otherwise I'm merging the thread o.0
I can give several reasons gladly.

the first reason, this is a frequently asked question, I, myself asked the question other with probably 20 people, and this is still an unresolved issue, the problem hasn't been solved yet, I am right now trying to solve the issue with the help of whom posted the answer here, and if it works we can actually refer people who has the same problem to here.

the second reason, because the community here is trying to continue the game we actually need a help page, that has all the answers for old and the new and upcoming problems in one place so we can find solutions faster, and other people can get the help faster. even though game has a help folder the problem I had,(the first reason I opened this thread) and other people had is not in the help folder.

the third reason, it became disruptive in the other thread, because people asking the same question over and over without reading the past pages, so everyone else who was trying to better the game constantly get interrupted.

so these are my reasons for opening this thread and I do hope you won't merge both threads.

Reactions: TCMS and ltamet32

Jonnyboy583

May 17, 2017
Missing mrs jennings and principal t threesome image file. Also, any advice on digging through huge clusterfuck threads (like the urban demons thread) to find specific things like links faster? Thanks for the help thread, poor chilly needs a spam filter.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
the pictures have not implemented yet. they are going to be in the next update.
for me I search the thread only with keywords (such as mom babysitting) and try to find what I look for. (this is kinda digging through too I know, thats why this thread)
well chilly helps here too.

Jonnyboy583

May 17, 2017
the pictures have not implemented yet. they are going to be in the next update.
for me I search the thread only with keywords (such as mom babysitting) and try to find what I look for. (this is kinda digging through too I know, thats why this thread)
well chilly helps here too.
thanks my dude

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I can give several reasons gladly.

the first reason, this is a frequently asked question, I, myself asked the question other with probably 20 people, and this is still an unresolved issue, the problem hasn't been solved yet, I am right now trying to solve the issue with the help of whom posted the answer here, and if it works we can actually refer people who has the same problem to here.

the second reason, because the community here is trying to continue the game we actually need a help page, that has all the answers for old and the new and upcoming problems in one place so we can find solutions faster, and other people can get the help faster. even though game has a help folder the problem I had,(the first reason I opened this thread) and other people had is not in the help folder.

the third reason, it became disruptive in the other thread, because people asking the same question over and over without reading the past pages, so everyone else who was trying to better the game constantly get interrupted.

so these are my reasons for opening this thread and I do hope you won't merge both threads.
Understood. I'll be thinking of a solution thread wise to the new developments made by the community in order to get a better organization of said thread and maybe, since this is being developed by members, get other threads up for problems / bugs. Once you think that your question has been answered please quote this post or @TCMS so i can move it to solved.

Thanks. :)

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
I am rage quitting, because real life has so much problems these days, last night I have spent some good amounts of time to get to the scene, but because I was too focused for the scene I got jack, and then I realized one thing, in 's save file there are so many numbers, and on mine there is only 3 and mom still doesn't work, bu this time I didn't have true corruption as well maybe that was the problem, but I was going with full purity this time no mixing up the routes at all.

for now, I am stopping for few days, because I have started this game 6 times from the scratch, and in those 4 times I have focused on mom like a blood hound, next time I start, I am going to play the game and leave the mom's babysitting to the last, I will get all the other scenes first. maybe that would help, and if it doesn't I will just use 's save file. because his save file shows that I am doing something wrong, nothing wrong with the game, but something is very wrong with the way I am playing, when I finish the game I will write everything here, or maybe I will write a game journal in this page, kinda explain everything I have done so it will become a walk through even if what I have done would be right or wrong.

Jul 23, 2017
ok i got Mr. Jennings to babbysit but I can't get her address at nigh I assume the phone on the table on first floor near tv is mothers phone i need to check?

canadianrider

Sep 5, 2018

1 - this is a fresh game