• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video MoistCavityMap collection [2024-05-04] [MCM]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Moist Cavity Map - MCM

I love this creator animations in general and there is some that i don't , but GYYO 3 climbed new unknown heights of animation that no one could , and that recently makes me look through old animations of this creator to see how MCM grew to this day and admire it .

While i was looking through the animations i found the most lovely and heartwarming and touching animation , it's called :
It's Going To Be Ok Lulu
where Lulu is talking something really loving to you (person that watches)

dambeldor44

Apr 17, 2021
Did an attempt on interpolating to 50fps for GYYO3 in Topaz. Interested to see what could be improved.

It already came out in MP4 at 4GB, I don't know much about it but the huge MOV file looks better, this one is better than the MOV file?

hitmanboy47

Oct 29, 2018
It already came out in MP4 at 4GB, I don't know much about it but the huge MOV file looks better, this one is better than the MOV file?
The video in the .mov format is in 1440p and I assume it came from the author himself.

I am not an expert, but performing video encoding in a video that has already undergone this process always causes it to lose quality. To avoid this you have to start with the raw file (from the source), which only the author can do.

I am not saying that video encoding done by other users is not okay, in fact it is welcome if it is of good quality and can save gb of space.

The final choice is up to the user in finding the video file they prefer.

I had tried only changing the extension from .mov to .mkv with ffmpeg in a lossless manner to see if I could save space however it proved irrelevant.

It is a different matter when using AI, which not everyone likes and does not always provide satisfactory results, but since it is a technology that progresses over time it can only get better.

Reactions: dambeldor44

dambeldor44

Apr 17, 2021
I'm a big fan of using MKV, as it usually saves space (not always) without losing hardly any quality. HandBrake is very good. And with MKVToolnix, I add multiple languages, or different versions, into a single file.

Kouhz

Aug 19, 2022
here GYYO 3 weight of video 2,2 GB, thank you dambeldor44 for advice.
GYYO 3
Mega PIXELDRAIN
Is your version uploaded to his 1080p linked mega?

I'm asking, because the original .mp4 in 1080p is linked as 4GB - but the linked one is smaller with 2.1GB and even in 1440p (?)

Reactions: darkblane257

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
moist said he's not working on GYYO4, i wish he was working on it. ngl, GYYO3 got me hard AF, no other recent artist is doing anything close to what moist did, everything on the video is amazing, the interactions, the quality, everything is hot
Yea, we probably won't see GYYO4 for a while. That sucks. On the other hand, it seems like that game he's working on will be yordle-related featuring Poppy

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Yea, we probably won't see GYYO4 for a while. That sucks. On the other hand, it seems like that game he's working on will be yordle-related featuring Poppy
he does his animation using unreal engine right? it shouldn't be that hard for him to make a game i think

Imagine some wild life shit with tons of animation, holy shit, can't wait

Reactions: cooldude33

dambeldor44

Apr 17, 2021
he does his animation using unreal engine right? it shouldn't be that hard for him to make a game i think

Imagine some wild life shit with tons of animation, holy shit, can't wait

The downside is that it sucks up a lot of resources, I spend the money on physical editions for consoles, not on PC hardware.
I'll have to see some "Walkthrough"

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
By the way, he released a short video recently featuring Poppy.
Two variants, one with butt angles and one without.
1080p

720p

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes