3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
New update!

First of all, thank you all current for your support!

There is now an official ending to the First Chapter of the game. It's not finished yet but all the elements are there now.

Unfortunately there is no new locations in this update. There is now a hint to a male protagonist story.

As most of you have probably already realized I'm not trying to make another sex position simulation in UE5. So don't expect to get thrown into a lot of sex scenes in the beginning of the game.

Still missing a save function

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
V0.4 until day 5. Then I had to quit the game due to a bug.

Increase in running speed - top.
Better lighting conditions - top, with limitations. For example, I find the shadow cast in the shower out of place, especially since the shadow cast by the curtains on the MC move very quickly, but their own shadow on the wall stays in place. I also find that the newly added shadow is not visually advantageous.
Personally, I also think that the collision detection of certain objects still needs improvement. For example, MC should not be able to get stuck on suction robots and be pushed into a corner when it could climb over them.
It also happened to me at the door of her room and at the bathroom door that I got stuck between the door and the cupboard or wall. If possible, doors should be opened away from the MC instead of towards him.

Bug found on day 5.
During the task of cleaning the kitchen, I came across the space button.
MC now slides across the floor very quickly in the position like when cleaning in front of the TV. The camera remains fixed in the position right above Josh's shoulder.
Unfortunately, I have moved MC out of the picture and cannot bring him back. But you can see the quay position and the active order on the screen.

1.png

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately, I found another mistake.
After I had the crash on day 5 and had to end the game, I restarted it and chose continue.
I was able to wake Josh up and take out the rubbish, but when I wanted to take a shower, the corresponding animation did not trigger. The MC can now walk around the flat undressed and soaped up, but can't activate anything.
A reboot didn't help, only a reinstallation provided a remedy. Today, however, there will be no more playing, so further observations cannot be reported for the time being.

2.png

Reactions: F1_V10

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
word is Hanako's got the tightest pussy in all night city.. our MC has to find it

V: Is this.. uhh... Micoochie Tower?

Hanako Sama:
Mikoshi Tower. Yes.

V: Christ finally.

Hanako Sama: YES-

V: That means-

Hanako Sama: YES I have the LOOOSEST poosie in Night City.

V: MOTHERFU-

tom54321

May 6, 2020
so many bugs

after about the 2nd or 3rd day josh became invisible for me and then on the 4th day when I put him in bed my camera froze but my character would still move around the room

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I see some people mentioning bugs with this version, but my playthrough was fine, even though I'm currently on a shitty PC, could it perhaps be specific to their current hardware/software/updates, sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Reactions: CherryWhy

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Third screenshot made me laugh so hard, it's like "yeah, let's give some sex service to a pretty much dead man". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TempuraS

Jul 18, 2019
By accident I skipped cutscene of getting into the closet between Day 4 and 5, so next day started bugged out - multiple events triggered at once (shower cutscene, Josh waking up and some other things) and I couldn't do anything even after they ended.
Tried to replicate it, but after sucking off Josh game ended and I didn't get to Day 5

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
By accident I skipped cutscene of getting into the closet between Day 4 and 5, so next day started bugged out - multiple events triggered at once (shower cutscene, Josh waking up and some other things) and I couldn't do anything even after they ended.
Tried to replicate it, but after sucking off Josh game ended and I didn't get to Day 5
Next update will have a fix to the broken skip function. Most of the issues mentioned here are happening because of the same bug.

I'm also working on a save function so if something breaks you can just load from where you left off.

Shower bug was happening because of an infinite loop. That's also getting fixed.

And just to make it clear for everyone, this is just the Chapter one of the game. The game is not about this one house and doing chores all day. This is the very beginning of the game when the android is still doing what she is told to do (at least almost).
To feel like an android you must become an android ;)

Reactions: TempuraS

TempuraS

Jul 18, 2019
And just to make it clear for everyone, this is just the Chapter one of the game. The game is not about this one house and doing chores all day. This is the very beginning of the game when the android is still doing what she is told to do (at least almost).
To feel like an android you must become an android ;)
I hope there'll be an option to stay an obedient android till the end as well, with chores and other things to do

chad97

Jun 7, 2017
Bugs everywhere.
And the UI is absolutely terrible. Blue outline to find trash and plates? How are you not frustrated while playing this game? And pressing Ctrl or Space somehow locks the camera into some strange view.

I didn't realise this was a masochist simulator.

• Haha

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022

New minor update!

If you played v0.1.0 without any issues you might want to skip this update since this only adds improvements and fixes to the base game.
Like always report any bugs here or at :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ModernLuxury-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: LuisXV

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So the current end of chapter one is the blowjob, does that mean there isn't a right answer when Josh asks you what you are doing?
Just wondering why you have the option to not wear panties, it would be a lot better if you could do the cleaning in the nightie.
Yoga clothes are a bit boring, who wears a hoodie doing yoga?

Don't know why you added a place holder for the male android unless it's just a teaser for what's to come.

I do like the game concept, would be great if you get the save option implemented though.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
V0.1.1.
I notice a few small inconsistencies with black outfit.
When she does the cleaning, the straps of the shirt fall funny. Or when she does the dishes, the shirt only moves with the left breast. Likewise, the left breast moves more than the right. When she cleans the dining table, it looks better.

Very big mistake, day 8: I saved the game at Josh's bed, reloaded and start at a completely different place and with a different outfit. So MC is now wearing the black outfit instead of the purple dressing gown. The day also starts with "talk to Josh", but now he is not lying drunk on the couch but wants the flat to be cleaned again.
After loading the game on day 8 without triggering the scene with Josh, I finished chapter 1 on the morning of day 9. The only possible decision was to walk around with or without panties.

Positives:
The vacuum robots are now no longer an obstacle.
Doors no longer jam you, even if MC can run through opening doors. It looks a bit unusual, but afterwards the doors stay open anyway (unless you load a savegame, in which case all the doors are closed again).
The faulty shadow in the bathroom has been fixed.
The brightness of the rooms is now pleasing to the eye, even if the tree could be better lit in the evening by the lower light bar. But that would be purely for the ambience and not decisive for the game.

I will now start again. 3.png 4.png

ordicy

May 30, 2021
V0.1.1.
I notice a few small inconsistencies with black outfit.
When she does the cleaning, the straps of the shirt fall funny. Or when she does the dishes, the shirt only moves with the left breast. Likewise, the left breast moves more than the right. When she cleans the dining table, it looks better.

Very big mistake, day 8: I saved the game at Josh's bed, reloaded and start at a completely different place and with a different outfit. So MC is now wearing the black outfit instead of the purple dressing gown. The day also starts with "talk to Josh", but now he is not lying drunk on the couch but wants the flat to be cleaned again.
After loading the game on day 8 without triggering the scene with Josh, I finished chapter 1 on the morning of day 9. The only possible decision was to walk around with or without panties.

Positives:
The vacuum robots are now no longer an obstacle.
Doors no longer jam you, even if MC can run through opening doors. It looks a bit unusual, but afterwards the doors stay open anyway (unless you load a savegame, in which case all the doors are closed again).
The faulty shadow in the bathroom has been fixed.
The brightness of the rooms is now pleasing to the eye, even if the tree could be better lit in the evening by the lower light bar. But that would be purely for the ambience and not decisive for the game.

I will now start again. View attachment 2132628 View attachment 2132629
where to download 1.1?? all the links lead to the 1.0 build

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes