3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

gamerxr-3

May 4, 2024
3.0 broken fucking update before this fucking bull shit the start fine now bull shit big fucking black screen niiiice fuck the game out

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Loving this game, I can't wait to see more updates so we can have free reign of what we do. I'm hoping to see some character/clothing customization in future updates xD

Reactions: popcornfetish

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Do we know the changelog? Because the previous one, was a little "lackluster" :/

Changelog v0.3.1.0

-New: Better visuals for Emelie's anus

-New: Visual cum on face added to one scene

-Added: Chapter 2, The Second day events

-Added: Chapter 2, The third day events

-Scene: Search the shower floor

-Scene: The first time at gloryhole

-Fixed: Skip the good morning text

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Do we know the changelog? Because the previous one, was a little "lackluster" :/
It's a fairly short update, but it looks like we're getting some new things to enjoy, hopefully they get used more in future updates.

Reactions: FoXeR34

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Played this game around year ago and I see a difference - gj dev(y) (rly good progress, it's not a few updates like most scam projects out here).
On the downside, the game has problems with AMD GPU, and this is a dev problem, not an AMD or UE - because I play another games with Lumen and there are no problems.

denpa

Jul 24, 2018
Played this game around year ago and I see a difference - gj dev(y) (rly good progress, it's not a few updates like most scam projects out here).
On the downside, the game has problems with AMD GPU, and this is a dev problem, not an AMD or UE - because I play another games with Lumen and there are no problems.
i have a 7900 xtx and no issues. is it a amd specific series?

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
i have a 7900 xtx and no issues. is it a amd specific series?
I have 6600xt and have problem with shadows and reflections - not the first project with the same problem, when another's works well.
As I know - it some setting for lumen in ue, ones dev use it and another not - that why in some games we have this issue.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ModernLuxury-0.3.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: jmoney1000

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
This game annoys me so much. It has the potential to be really interesting and fun, but it's really poorly made and is dragging its heels on updates in the WORST way.

Kinda reminds me of that one game with the hotel rooms, where you show up and go down the aisles and experience different sex scenes in every hotel room. Visually amazing, shockingly well put together(except for when it isn't) but the development seems to have just eaten its own ass and forgotten what they were doing halfway in.

Probably to squeeze every bit of the patreon bux out of it that they can.

Reactions: HDX8813

beerwurz

Aug 6, 2017
I do like the game but what it misses the most is some moaning and other sfx. The scenes just don't hit right with the music and nothing else.

Last edited:

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
Jep.. Same Problem...
I had this problem, you have to go into appdata and delete the game's configuration. It fucks up when it tries to load the existing config, I haven't experimented as to what ABOUT that config is broken, but I don't care enough to. If you launch the game the first time, it's fine, if you launch it the second time, it black screens and won't load, but it Will load if you delete that config folder each time.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes