RPGM Abandoned Modern life [v0.5.0.1] [WhiteRaven]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
123.png

Overview:
The game will be about Lisa, her miserable life and her stupid choices that leads her into trouble. The game will not only be a story of a the miserable girl that gets used by everyone, the main story is somewhere else in a different universe.
Lisa has an ability to get herself into trouble and one day she travels to another dimension called Uxerath, where demons, elves and ogres are in war against each others over who will rule Uxerath. Here she'll face many different creatures with different sizes on their genitials. Losing battles will always Trigger scenes in Uxerath, in the beginning Lisa holes are tight but as the story goes (Losing a lot of battles) the monster will stretch her holes or if the holes are to small for the particular monster she'll lose life and walk slower for a shorter amount of time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release date: 2 October, 2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.5.0.1 - ON HOLD
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre

Installation

Download:
- - -

1234.png 123.png 2upwi7k.jpg.png 2pq8hht.jpg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone explain to me why the whole 'fantasy world' part is in a game called modern life (not to mention the 'lose a fight' crap that fights my entire gamer nature hehe), it seems a bit out of place to say the least? :)

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Dont ask me ;D
Im not convinced about this game either. I like the whole "real world" part but the Fantasy part seems so random and forced into the game.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
When the Elf town is raided and you are thrown in prison there's no way to escape. You click the blinking wall move trough the secret side and come out infront on your jail cell, after that you can't get past the guards, i've tried interacting with every wall but nothing happens.

sky

Aug 5, 2016
When the Elf town is raided and you are thrown in prison there's no way to escape. You click the blinking wall move trough the secret side and come out infront on your jail cell, after that you can't get past the guards, i've tried interacting with every wall but nothing happens.
Yeah, same here. Really weird game.

ragnar7638

Aug 5, 2016
How much content it has guys ? i haven't played this game yet probably because i thought 47 mb might not be enough content to start with.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
If i'm correct thats the end of this version.

How much content it has guys ? i haven't played this game yet probably because i thought 47 mb might not be enough content to start with.
Over 170 pictures and my last savegame has a playtime over 2:30 hours.

ting90

Aug 10, 2016
anyone here know where is the old guy in the south west tent?
there are two characters whom i've come across one of them keeps asking me to steal the underwear and the ther guy is sleeping.

and how can i go to that hot woman's house?

gino

Sep 13, 2016
hi, how do I make the scene, which is also seen at the beginning of the page, in the office?

Reactions: sky

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
Hmmm..this game reminds me of Amaranth RPG MAKER VX..so pc gets raped,are there any scene's where we get to do something.

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
anyone here know where is the old guy in the south west tent?
there are two characters whom i've come across one of them keeps asking me to steal the underwear and the ther guy is sleeping.

and how can i go to that hot woman's house?
When you work for the landlord you'll have a chance to get the underwear.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
New version Uploading v0.5.0 fixed and saves

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the upload! Had just checked around and found some copies of 5.0.0 floating around with "quest completed" bugs. Thanks for getting the bugfixed version!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote