Model for Gisela by Blackadder

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017

can anyone identigy the assets for this character and for any other character he uses? thanks

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
yeah not sure why that link shows something different for you but here are some others.

3rd set of pics down with the little guys

more from him
i just want to know assets for the girls and the monsters if possible

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
Here is a link to his store at Renderotica

I don't know the assets used but they are modified extensively I imagine, you could try to ask him directly but since he is trying to make money off of them I doubt he will share much.

Reliquary

Aug 4, 2018
Blackadder uses a pretty custom built character for Gisela ... so, while you might be able to dial in a fairly decent approximation, you'll doubtfully ever get an exact match. The second issue is posing .. because of her rather extreme body shape, Blackadder does a lot of custom corrective sculpting for individual sex scenes, rather than relying on corrective morphs or postwork.

Jul 1, 2018
I've seen the Gisela model, the face isn't changed much at all from out of the box, I just can't remember where I saw her. She's an older V4 model like the model he uses for Skyla which I do have. He makes a lot of changes to the body but that's easily done, the faces are exactly the same except he's tanned the skins more.

Reactions: HEMF:II

RandomGiorno

Jan 26, 2022
I've seen the Gisela model, the face isn't changed much at all from out of the box, I just can't remember where I saw her. She's an older V4 model like the model he uses for Skyla which I do have. He makes a lot of changes to the body but that's easily done, the faces are exactly the same except he's tanned the skins more.
Do you know/remember the name of the base model for Skyla? I've been looking for weeks but can't find it

McGimmick

Feb 25, 2022
I'm helping someone find that model, or trying to anyway. He showed me this image from the cover of a book released in 2009. I'm looking for models released around that time, maybe 2008.

unknown (35).png

I wrote to the author of this book a moment ago though I have doubts he'll know. He has a ton of books for various 3D software.

I think it might've been better to make a new topic inquiring about this model, but I'm new here and still being processed.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
He is using a G8 model but he's likely customized it quite a bit. Some of his models use the New Gens for Victoria 8 and Some use Golden Palace.

Donald Moore

Oct 16, 2022
I'm helping someone find that model, or trying to anyway. He showed me this image from the cover of a book released in 2009. I'm looking for models released around that time, maybe 2008.

View attachment 1935301

I wrote to the author of this book a moment ago though I have doubts he'll know. He has a ton of books for various 3D software.

I think it might've been better to make a new topic inquiring about this model, but I'm new here and still being processed.
How hard are they to use and what is the cost of a Poser 8 set?