[MOD] Jack-o-nine-tails [v1.8 HF] [Old Huntsman et al.]

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017

Overview:
Add Sparks,Items,Armor and more.​

Updated: 24 Jun 2019
Game/Creator: Jack-o-nine-tails [v1.8 HF] [Old Huntsman et al.] / Old Huntsman - Community development since 2014
Modder: phantom85
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: HF Edition 1.8 (Fugitive Red)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

330659 330660

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Where can I download it
Jack-o-nine-tails was determined to violate the rules of this site and no download links can be posted here.

There is a new release in the works, and hopefully it can be brought into the rules of this site and posted here again. For more information please read this post.

Reactions: Tommyblack

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Jack-o-nine-tails was determined to violate the rules of this site and no download links can be posted here.

There is a new release in the works, and hopefully it can be brought into the rules of this site and posted here again. For more information please read this post.
That link provides no information on why the game was removed or what rule was violated. Please elaborate...

I developed for the game for 9 months and did a near re-write of the game in the process.

I modded the game quite a bit on Hongfire under the name of Crushboss and the last version I released was 1.7.5. It is still considered to be the most stable and bug free version of the game. Many players prefer this version over the newer ones.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Sooo, no mod file to download? Did OP forget to add it to the post? Was is somehow removed?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018