4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE114117_img_main.jpg
Overview:
It was a stormy night. The choppy seas tossed Mizuki and Kenichi onto a deserted beach.
Her enticing breasts barely contained in her bikini, she and he begin a solitary
life of survival in this undiscovered, uninhabited island.​

Updated: Jun/13/2013
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre: Romance, Drugs, Rape, Male Protagonist

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

RE114117_img_smp1.jpg RE114117_img_smp3.jpg RE114117_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fkrap

Jun 9, 2017
Saving is broken. When you exit the game and relaunch it's gone. I tried compatibility mode for windows 7 and xp like you suggested for another game. It didn't work for that game either. Also Molester Game's save is broken.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Saving is broken. When you exit the game and relaunch it's gone. I tried compatibility mode for windows 7 and xp like you suggested for another game. It didn't work for that game either. Also Molester Game's save is broken.
Have you tried running it in Japanese locale? At least one of the games from this circle that I downloaded keeps its save information in an ini file. If you don't run it in Japanese it seems to mess up the save.

Reactions: pirollo

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah I have win 7 and running my pc on Japanese locale i am also not able to save. Well I can save but when i leave the game can't use the saves.

Update I have no idead what i just did but its working now odd.

Last edited:

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
save has always been broken on this one and the other game sakuza melody or some shit lol
either play fully through or not at all ^_-

Arkan

Aug 5, 2016
I run the game with NTLEA (See thread: ) and I am able to save and load with no problem.

Anyone else having problems with scrolling sex events?
I had this same problem too where nothing would happen when I scrolled the mousewheel. I found at that if you leave the cursor within the drawing area of the window you can not scroll (at least not on windows 10) but if you move the cursor into the title bar then you can scroll.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
This game is telling me to scroll, but when I try scroll it doesn't do anything. Anyone have the same problem or know of it and have any ideas on how to fix it?

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
If anyone is having problems with the fishing games, getting an auto-clicker makes it dirt simple. I tied the trigger button to Keypad + so I could activate it with my thumb.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Just delete the existing saves in folder. you can save after that.
how the heck do you guys get this to keep your saves i deleted the old save in it restart the game and it didnt save but i see the damn save file in the folder.
EDIT: well idk how but i got it to work.... i guess deleteing it and moving the save file away to other folder made it work f if i know

Last edited:
Reactions: southstar

Buttbuttyawn

May 22, 2017
So I think I found a fix for anyone who is having scrolling problems during H scenes. Basically it's a compatibility issue with windows 10 and 8, so there are no problems with windows 7 and below.

So for those like me who can't use previous versions, one way to get around the error is to maximize the window and try scrolling outside the active game window. Please note this only works when your already on the H scene, if you load into an H scene while maximized it won't work. But if you minimize then maximize while still in the scene it will work from my experience.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes