4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i think one of the reasons why i like this game which just the prologue alone is not only the art style but ive been craven some succubus games and they are indeed a rarity the only other game that comes close as story as this game is village of nightmares even if this game isnt a succubus game the style of how that teacher transformed to smex you brought back so may memories of that old game where you get turned into succubus and end up corrupting a town this game really has a bible black feel to it though

Reactions: TheSinfulOne

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Since this topic is spammed only with game non-related talk (who cares about hourly updates about some stupid poll, lol) and there is absolutely nothing about game play... then I will assume this game isnt very interesting. Sad.

I guess see ya when game gets some updates and story will go further than "Prologue".

PS: @King Monkey Mon
Dude, calm down. It's nice that you have wet dreams from development of this game, but other people cant really find anything in this topic due to your useless spam.
I am tempted to activate I activated IGNORE on you for these trash posts!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Since this topic is spammed only with game non-related talk (who cares about hourly updates about some stupid poll, lol) and there is absolutely nothing about game play... then I will assume this game isnt very interesting. Sad.

I guess see ya when game gets some updates and story will go further than "Prologue".

PS: @King Monkey Mon
Dude, calm down. It's nice that you have wet dreams from development of this game, but other people cant really find anything in this topic due to your useless spam.
I am tempted to activate IGNORE on you for these trash posts!
sorry although im puzzled on why you think my posts are useless spam and you think anything from a prologue requires people to search for topic related things anyways if im going to be honesty i really dont care if you active your ignore button after all the only people on this thread that i particularly care about is Yasha_Kadan and TheSinfulOne and since you are a nobody and appear to be quite the arrogant dick you can go ahead and ignore me bottom line your opinion doesnt matter because if my posts were indeed trash/spam posts then one of the creators here wouldnt kept on liking my comments have fun with that and ill put you on ignore as well

P.S im happy Big Brother is dying big ol cuckfest

TheSinfulOne

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018

That's unfortunate but we hope to see you in the future.

sorry although im puzzled on why you think my posts are useless spam and you think anything from a prologue requires people to search for topic related things anyways if im going to be honesty i really dont care if you active your ignore button after all the only people on this thread that i particularly care about is Yasha_Kadan and TheSinfulOne and since you are a nobody and appear to be quite the arrogant dick you can go ahead and ignore me bottom line your opinion doesnt matter because if my posts were indeed trash/spam posts then one of the creators here wouldnt kept on liking my comments have fun with that and ill put you on ignore as well

P.S im happy Big Brother is dying big ol cuckfest
We don't mind your comments at all, it tells us that you are showing interest in our work! So please keep posting any questions or comments that comes to you. Thank you for the support :)

*UPDATE* Script for chapter 1 is completed and is in the proof reading phase. Once that's done the scene building phase will begin.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

TheSinfulOne

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
If anyone is curious we are still working on the scene creation for chapter 1. It's a long and slow process due to porting items, setting up the poses, lighting and environment. This process is about 40-50% done. I won't do another update until it gets released.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
If anyone is curious we are still working on the scene creation for chapter 1. It's a long and slow process due to porting items, setting up the poses, lighting and environment. This process is about 40-50% done. I won't do another update until it gets released.
np take your time :D you earned our trust and respect with just that prologue alone

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

Chapter 1 is ready to go and I will be posting the link for $5 or more patrons either today or early tomorrow. Everyone else will have to wait 5 days for a public release.
damn only 5 days for a public release most people have to wait around 3 weeks for a public release :D

Jul 5, 2017
since there are both tentacles and rape, I'm guessing that there is also tentacle rape. my question is can it be stopped/avoided? Especially if the person is sexable, because I absolutely refuse to stick my dick anywhere a slimy, disgusting tentacle has been. I'm ok with it being in the game, like the main bad guy getting it or having it as an option, just not when I'm expected to willingly fuck someone that has had it inside them.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote