iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I think an interracial tag is missing going by that pic on the first page.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Hmm, this game mentions pretty fast that I guess the head maid who is potentially a love interest says she had multiple partners she gave a blow job to and maybe other stuff as her and mc move pretty fast together by giving a blow job to the mc. I can understand her being honest, but to us the player it can be a big turn-off in a way that she was with others, and we getting we are getting the sloppy leftovers in a way and some might want her being a virgin or one who was just the maid that no one did anything with. And she finally meets this mc who takes interest in her, and it goes from there with the two of maybe a corruption or love path but seems to late for her story to change I suppose.

Also, dev could you put future tags, etc. someplace of what you plan to add like if you might add the dreaded ntr, or sharing and those type tags or bestiality or whatever tags you are thinking of adding to the vn might prevent people from asking or starting an argument if it does get added. Also slave tag needs added based on what happens in the game.
Will never understand the aversion ppl have to knowing someone had sex before meeting them.
The love of your life was prolly getting bent like a pretzel a week before yall met lol its life dude.

Kog Astarta

Oct 29, 2019
With unrendered pictures the game length is ridiculously short

But I hope everything with you will be alright and you'll do more and I'm not going to ruing your game rate, the game is just not ready yet

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Will never understand the aversion ppl have to knowing someone had sex before meeting them.
The love of your life was prolly getting bent like a pretzel a week before yall met lol its life dude.
Kinks be kinks. Most of them are weird/illogical.