• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Missing:Glitch [v0.001] [SecretServiceCreators]

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
missing loli tag
I guess if loli refers to young "looking" and isn't solely a reference to physically young, then sure. I assumed loli was short for lolita, which means sexually attractive young girl. And just looking like a young girl doesn't mean the MC IS a young girl. lol

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
0 Patreons and no updates so far. Is this game already dead? Was it ever a thing or was it another patreon cash-grabber?
Too many questions and I am afraid that I already know the answers...

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight and Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Ugh... I don't wanna shit on anyone's parade but this has so many red flags all over it that for I thought I was teleported to a communist country for a second lol
See you in a year...maybe..
...thanks for sharing...
0.01 version, barely know the tools or process and it's already on the " I need new equipment and resources. To develop the game and build a team" and opened a patreon
Kids these days...
0 Patreons and no updates so far. Is this game already dead? Was it ever a thing or was it another patreon cash-grabber?
Too many questions and I am afraid that I already know the answers...
Yeah pretty much:
  • Newbie dev;
  • 1st game, no previous experience;
  • Game with huge scope (that he can't possibly devliver) made on a professional engine;
  • version 0.00000000000000000000001
  • Already "Need new equipment, resources"
  • "Gib mony pls"
I'm usually an optimistic person, even with the worrying amount of abandoned projects that I've seen; I still try to give every new one that I see the benefit of the doubt, as many have surprised me and become good games.

But this one has "abandoned in the near future" written all over it....

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
An attempt was made, maybe they'll build on this experience in a future project.

Marked as Abandoned.

Reactions: junior20000