MissFortune's PNGs/Templates/Designs/etc (free shit for lazy people)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Over the last few months of making We Were Just Kids, I've found a want/need to create some slightly more custom art/designs. Not really just CC0 images from Unsplash or Pexels, but poster-like content, album covers, shirt designs, etc. Or like my previous thread, a breaking new overlay and splash/intro screen (which I'll include here.). So, more or less, I'm shamelessly stealing recreations thread (just at a far lesser quality. Less Daz-related and more general design /art related) and compiling all the stuff I've made up here for anyone who's unable/too lazy to Photoshop/create themselves art/posters, shirt/clothing designs, or anything graphic.

Everything I've used, as far as I'm aware (Sans the YouTube page under Television/Screen Stuff), falls under the public domain/C00. Meaning free use. Everything here is free to use in your game, no credit necessary (though, I'd like to see the renders they're featured in. Not required by any means, though.). It seems common sense, but the one stipulation here is don't go reselling anything as is (not that it'd really be worth it, tbh.). Will keep updating this as more crap gets made. (Mods/Staff, feel free to move this if needed. This felt more fitting than 'Dev Tools & Guides)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully these'll make someone's life easier. :)

Last edited:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
mpp.png

Another shirt design. In 4k, because that's all you really need.

Don't take offense. It's just a joke.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: | Vee | and Namco15

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Holy shit. . .it's been a year since I posted anything in here? Anyways. . .here's a parody of Liquid Death, used from .

Used the all black, and then magic-eraser'd the FDA/caloric info from the original texture. Didn't include that here for obvious reason, though. Hardly perfect, but good enough to present as the real thing without getting sued for infringement.

liquiddead.png
LiquidDead1.png LiquidDead2.png