• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup MissAlly Collection [2024-03-24] [AlienAlly]

Jul 31, 2017
Update should be here soon. In the meantime I noticed she completely stopped doing pussy shots. Why do you think that is? AFAIK it's not a Patreon requirement, because others still post full nudity.

DoubleOdd

Oct 14, 2020
Updated OP with most of the missing posts.
Also added a collection list, mentioning content post ordered by year and month.

Thanks for The report mindomniscient .
While I'm grateful for the archives, i just wish the files were in another format, like .png maybe... Easier to work with in Photoshop.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
hmm webp huh?

I assume something was used to bulk download and auto-rename everything :unsure: names are whatever, bcs her names are not better... by why tf it converted everything to webp, pngs are like only 1-2mb bigger, it doesn't make sense if you wanted to compressed them o_O

I wanted to update this thread someday, but it's way to much work to do manually :sleep: I mean it's great that thread is updated, but why webp...
Initially I was gonna leave the png but the collection was going over 40+ GB and that's just for the year 2022 and 2023, plus a couple of months of 2024. It's in loseless webp, which saved about 12 Gigs with practically no reduction in quality.

Also the posts are named based on the characters in it and individual images are named based on the day they were posted.

megadude9

Jun 16, 2018
Thanks for the update but I hate when I gotta redownload the entire collection just to get a few missing files

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Follow Up, no promotion

Added 2022 to 2024-03-20 JPG Compressed -80ish%

Should be no visual difference, but better double check
I clarified which tier are sets from, and the date of last Match 2024 set (probably will be added more in the future, I hope)
You can also sort in folders by date, it's pretty accurate

20 01.jpg
Enjoy and thanks everyone for update ;) this thread is pain in the ass to update