4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_507768

i don't see it anywhere, but i have to aske, just to be sure: is this a NTR game?

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I had the same problem, as well as a virus warning.

This worked for me:
- Installed ;
- Installed the game in a folder other than Program Files using LE (Japanese);
- Started the game with IHSetup using LE;
- Installed the update 2.10 using LE. Important: fill in the password for the patch when asked for (you get a question with somewhere .fpk, that's when you fill in the password, it's in the readme) ;
- Started the game with IHSetup using LE;
- Installed the HF Patch 2.10 using LE;
- Ran the English game using LE without any problems.
On step 3, 5 it restarts PC.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
hi i downloaded the game and it works but at a point in the game before the police chase him in the beginning the game crash can someone help

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I don’t see how this game is causing PC restarts at all. I tested this on 2 computers, Win 10 and Win 7. Win 10 had Japanese locale installed and 7 was using appLicale.

On 7, everything was ran using appLocale and never had any issues. Game ran fine.

On 10, it worked without issue.

oniijuan

Jun 28, 2017
1) Install game
2) Load up, start new game and the save&exit
3) Install 2.0 patch and then the hf patch
4) Congrats

Never had a problem with any of these games, idk what weird shit people do with their pcs

Reactions: jeSteR2

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have a problem when I give start game the game freezes and I get it if I minimize a window that tells me that the game can not be saved any help ?

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
Hi thanks.

Can you upload all REAL games so far? is kinda annoying having to search through all threads and forums on hongfire and anime-sharing to get the updates and HF.patchs, i will aprecciate it a lot if you do it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I don’t see how this game is causing PC restarts at all. I tested this on 2 computers, Win 10 and Win 7. Win 10 had Japanese locale installed and 7 was using appLicale.

On 7, everything was ran using appLocale and never had any issues. Game ran fine.

On 10, it worked without issue.
i can only assume... i read on hongfire that for some people patch 2.00 is detected as a trojan for their AVs. maybe these AVs are shitty as hell and simply restart the pc as a last resort protection or so xD.

if not then i'm as clueless as you. gotta say though, pcs can be weird as fuck. i e.g. can't use CODEX installers the normal way. it freezes my pc. i always have to boot my pc in windows safe mode to be able to use the installer properly...

walkingdale

Mar 12, 2018
I'm probably gonna be banned for this, but I followed all the instructions and when I try to run the application called GOKUAKU, which I assume is the game, it just opens cmd.exe and restarts my computer. It also happens when I try opening it through IHSetup. Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen even if I had done something wrong, no program ever should restart a computer without even asking. Is the game even worth this much?

Also, it does help that all the dialogue boxes for the installer are question marks for me, which probably means that it's all Japanese, and I can only hope that I clicked the right options.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hi thanks.

Can you upload all REAL games so far? is kinda annoying having to search through all threads and forums on hongfire and anime-sharing to get the updates and HF.patchs, i will aprecciate it a lot if you do it.
We will only upload them when they are requested and are translated to English

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote