4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Can it be? Has this finally been fully translated? The OP doesn't say anything about it only being a partial translation, so I guess? I actually thought they gave up on fully finishing it when a good deal amount of time passed and the progress on HF didn't seem to be moving.

I remember playing the fuck out of this game way back when; getting into the mechanics was a fuckton o' hard, but immensely enjoyable once I got the hang of it. Didn't really have any interest in Kaede's design at first, but ended up liking her a lot after screwing her a couple dozen times. Mainly because her route was pretty much the only one with any proper translation back then.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
After some time game (patched via instruction) are crashed (windows 10 and LE). Think game is pretty old and dont work on modern systems.
(Strange - patched untranslated version works fine)

honoka132

Oct 2, 2018
What folder did u choose during install update.2.10? And installer asks you (I assume) to replace 1 file. What option did u choose?
I chose the game folder i made and yes i did replace the file. When you say what option i chose remove and replace.
Is that want you meant?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
got the good sister ending....wow its lame,
i had hoped for more :(.....i guess ill have to look for that fan-disk game to get that.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I chose the game folder i made and yes i did replace the file. When you say what option i chose remove and replace.
Is that want you meant?
But did u choose GAME or Gokuaku folder? And which option is replace and delete? I have bugged letters

zazaza123

Jun 1, 2017
How old though? The patch wont work unless it was installed with an installer. If its just an extracted game, the patch will cause the game to crash.
Awww.. Looks like it was not installed, but unzipped. Shame. Well, since it's translated a new game is in order, anyway.

Definkle

Dec 3, 2017
It's games like this that really brings the community together.
Like I literally don't know wtf I'm doing hahahaha.

Reactions: malphes

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
Pretty dark this one. If you have problem with crash in win 10 run the GOKUAKU English.exe in compatible mode with windows 7 fixed it for me.

If the text is gibberish remember to run it with LE.

Reactions: marty and Heissar

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
The game looks fun. It'd be awesome if it actually bloody played.

I know that install instructions were included in the OP and in the download file but obviously some part of those instructions is either wrong or missing, or there are files that should be in the folder given that just aren't. I'd posit that most of us aren't idiots but if many of us are getting crashes or (in my case) Windows just restarts immediately, something is up. I've tried all the compatibility modes, tried running both patches, this thing will not launch. I know how to read, I followed those instructions to the letter and hey. No dice. Has anyone gotten this to work?

rsxxx

Aug 15, 2018
It works for me and i did everything like the Instructions told me to, but it crashes everytime after like 5 Minutes ingame after waking up the first time? It says its loading and then Program not responding and it just closes itself without any Error. Every time at the same point. Any Help?
compatibility mode xp...

Reactions: Merseault

S_Perry

Jan 2, 2019
Hello together,

all who thinks somebody does not read the instructions. I have three Windows 10 Systems here (all 64 Bit, same patch number, same antivirus program and so on). On two systems the game runs smooth on one it gives all the time windows restart loops and it regret to start. So it seems it gives some systems whatever it will not start.

Don´t panic it is not a bug it is a feature to protect you :p.

Greez

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Wish I knew how to fix this. If I disable the d3d9.dll file in the folder, it spaces out the text so it goes off screen.

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
The game looks fun. It'd be awesome if it actually bloody played.

I know that install instructions were included in the OP and in the download file but obviously some part of those instructions is either wrong or missing, or there are files that should be in the folder given that just aren't. I'd posit that most of us aren't idiots but if many of us are getting crashes or (in my case) Windows just restarts immediately, something is up. I've tried all the compatibility modes, tried running both patches, this thing will not launch. I know how to read, I followed those instructions to the letter and hey. No dice. Has anyone gotten this to work?
Yep the instruction is for 2009 ^^' you should be good following (╭☞'ω')╭☞ .

I also started the game after the 2.10 update before the HF patch to make sure it ran. Butt pain but it works.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote