4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
my game seems to be stuck

I've got Kaede to level 2 and i've met Tomo and got her to level 1, immediately after this i have a scene with kaede that i have no options to get out off, it end with me and her in the train and i can have sex and remove all her cloths but the scene doesn't end. when the sex is over i have no options other than to have sex again. I can't move onto another scene.

any ideas?

If i get any other girl to level 2 it triggers the same scene with Kaede and there is no way out of it.

S_Perry

Jan 2, 2019
I am using windows 10 app local works fine for me.

EDIT: The game works for me tho. Still on windows 10
Can you explan how is it possible to get running under windows 10 step by step? Because all other players with windows 10 get the windows restart loop?
And how is applocale working, although it is made for XP?

Reactions: venom1

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
windows 8.1[Japanese local region] and the game ran fine[few bugs with the mouse detection and it took me to set the game in windows mode to fix it]
, i think it should be the same with wins 7 & 10,

ill try and see if it works on my wins7 laptop later.

honoka132

Oct 2, 2018
Can you explan how is it possible to get running under windows 10 step by step? Because all other players with windows 10 get the windows restart loop?
And how is applocale working, although it is made for XP?
Applocale i just downloaded from ( ) and it works fine for me after a PC restart.

1. Ok so what I first did download Ofc.
2. I put the rar file in a folder and unzipped it with WinRAR.
3. After that I made a new folder named GAME inside the same folder I unpacked everything in.
4. I started the installer (IHSetup.exe) with applocale and installed the game into the folder named GAME.
5. When the installation was done, I opened the GAME folder and the Gokuaku folder and started the IHSetup.exe with applocale. Got to the main menu and then quit.
6. After that i started the 2.10 updater (2 - Update 2.10.exe) with applocale chose the right folder put in the code and installed it.
7. I repeated step 5 (I opened the GAME folder and the Gokuaku folder and started the IHSetup.exe with applocale. Got to the main menu and then quit.)
8. After that i installed the HF Patch for 2.10 (3 - HF Patch for 2.10.exe) i started that with applocale to. (i dont think you have to but i did it) installed it in the right place.
9. I repeated step 5 (I opened the GAME folder and the Gokuaku folder and started the IHSetup.exe with applocale. Got to the main menu and then quit.) For like 5 times after that i started using the (GOKUAKU English.exe) WITH applocale ofc and it works fine.

10. IT IS ALIVE!!!!! tho for some reason i dont have any of the female voices.

The picture is how my folder where the game it looks.

Edit: Hope this helps :)

That post took waaaaaaay longer than it had to.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018

you skipped a step after 6, it's in the INSTRUCTIONS.txt
2.5 If you installed 2.x update, please run the game at least once. Just having it load to the main menu is enough.
this is important for the game to auto create the 2.10 updates ini files,
in order for the HF patch to identify & replace them.

honoka132

Oct 2, 2018
you skipped a step, it's in the INSTRUCTIONS.txt

this is important for the game to auto create the 2.10 updates ini files,
in order for the HF patch to identify & replace them.
I have sound tho just not the voice.

And no. I started the game to the main menu after every patch i installed.

EDIT: Reinstalling the game now to se if it helps.

Wayne193

Oct 15, 2018
It works for me and i did everything like the Instructions told me to, but it crashes everytime after like 5 Minutes ingame after waking up the first time? It says its loading and then Program not responding and it just closes itself without any Error. Every time at the same point. Any Help?

Reactions: marty

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
It works for me and i did everything like the Instructions told me to, but it crashes everytime after like 5 Minutes ingame after waking up the first time? It says its loading and then Program not responding and it just closes itself without any Error. Every time at the same point. Any Help?
I'm in the same boat as you. That's when it crashes every time for me as well

Reactions: Raijinken

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The game restarts my PC after installation :/

I followed all the steps is there something I'm missing?
I had the same problem, as well as a virus warning.

This worked for me:
- Installed ;
- Installed the game in a folder other than Program Files using LE (Japanese);
- Started the game with IHSetup using LE;
- Installed the update 2.10 using LE. Important: fill in the password for the patch when asked for (you get a question with somewhere .fpk, that's when you fill in the password, it's in the readme) ;
- Started the game with IHSetup using LE;
- Installed the HF Patch 2.10 using LE;
- Ran the English game using LE without any problems.

Jun 10, 2018
Installed the game, applied ud 2.10, applied patch for 2.10 ud, started the game and...
...Upon ''touching'' a girl, there is no hand animation, I can not see the hand whatsoever.

Anyone knows what causes this? How do I fix this? I've been troubleshooting this for the past 2 hours with no luck.

I refuse to play the game until I fix the hand! OCD :ROFLMAO:
(PLZ HELP! :ROFLMAO:)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You need ntlea, applocale, Locale Emulator or Japanese Locale language pack installed to work this game, even with its patch.
[
]
damn, didn't know our pervert dog already wrote a precise installation instruction. i could've spared a lot of time by just posting this link instead of writing my own for people who need it (><).

btw. koinzell, did ya play the game by chance? does this game really have rape scenes or just the typical "i'm gonna rape ya but at the end you will still love it " kind of rape?

ps: just saw it. the zip folder on nopy is still called mischievous vampire xDDD.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
For some reason I have got same issue. Game restarts my PC lel. Plus it says it can not find if update 2.0 is installed.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
damn, didn't know our pervert dog already wrote a precise installation instruction. i could've spared a lot of time by just posting this link instead of writing my own for people who need it (><).

btw. koinzell, did ya play the game by chance? does this game really have rape scenes or just the typical "i'm gonna rape ya but at the end you will still love it " kind of rape?

ps: just saw it. the zip folder on nopy is still called mischievous vampire xDDD.

and yes i played it...still didn't advanced to the sex scenes yet, im aiming for the sister[the one on the game cover]
the sister is definitely seem to be "i'm gonna rape ya but at the end you will still love it " rout,

Edit:its a sim-dating/romance/rape type of shtick.

Reactions: Daxter250

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Applocale i just downloaded from ( ) and it works fine for me after a PC restart.

1. Ok so what I first did download Ofc.
2. I put the rar file in a folder and unzipped it with WinRAR.
3. After that I made a new folder named GAME inside the same folder I unpacked everything in.
4. I started the installer (IHSetup.exe) with applocale and installed the game into the folder named GAME.
5. When the installation was done, I opened the GAME folder and the Gokuaku folder and started the IHSetup.exe with applocale. Got to the main menu and then quit.
6. After that i started the 2.10 updater (2 - Update 2.10.exe) with applocale chose the right folder put in the code and installed it.
7. I repeated step 5 (I opened the GAME folder and the Gokuaku folder and started the IHSetup.exe with applocale. Got to the main menu and then quit.)
8. After that i installed the HF Patch for 2.10 (3 - HF Patch for 2.10.exe) i started that with applocale to. (i dont think you have to but i did it) installed it in the right place.
9. I repeated step 5 (I opened the GAME folder and the Gokuaku folder and started the IHSetup.exe with applocale. Got to the main menu and then quit.) For like 5 times after that i started using the (GOKUAKU English.exe) WITH applocale ofc and it works fine.

The picture is how my folder where the game it looks.

Edit: Hope this helps :)

That post took waaaaaaay longer than it had to.
What folder did u choose during install update.2.10? And installer asks you (I assume) to replace 1 file. What option did u choose?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote