4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
still it dose not work i think there must be something wrong i am doing when i am downloading the game

are you using a jp local or have your pc in a Japanese locel region?

also the game tend to go crazy glitchy with some of the newer monotors,

try setting it in windows mode by using the ALT+ENTER keybord command to fix it
& then close & start the game again to set the game windows screen to its defult form.

zazaza123

Jun 1, 2017
Can anyone share patch for this game? I already have old version of the game with some veeeeery old machine-translation. Update only-folder would be nice.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone share patch for this game? I already have old version of the game with some veeeeery old machine-translation. Update only-folder would be nice.
How old though? The patch wont work unless it was installed with an installer. If its just an extracted game, the patch will cause the game to crash.

MBTY

Jul 23, 2017
Installed game in D:\Games\Gokuaku
Installed patch in D:\Games\Gokuaku_up (Patch auto-aplied after extracting on D:\Games\Gokuaku folder)
Started d:\Games\Gokuaku\GOKUAKU.exe - got reboot.
Windows just closed all apps and goes to reboot like i run "shutodwn -r -t 0"
Repeated all steps from 1. Still Rebooting. Windows 10x64. Am i only one here with this problem?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Patch needs to be applied to Gokuaku, not in a separate folder

As for your reboot issue, never seen this

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How much of a game is this? it looks like one of those Jap games that 10k words per choice and the choice means very little.

edit***
Its definitely a fully fledged 3D interactive game (like honey select), but there is a bucket load of text to get to each scene. My game crashed before I could save it and auto skipping the introduction still took 3 minutes...

Its not clear in th instructions but the initial installer and patch are in Japanese so you need to figure that out. The top button in the initial installer is the one I used.

The game worked directly from install - it auto started. But the shortcut on my desktop doesn't work. However the trainer version works.

honoka132

Oct 2, 2018
Same here windows reboot over and over with the 2.10 even if the update was aplied on Gokuaku... :(
I fixed the reboot problem by starting the game there the IHSetup.exe 3-5 times at first. After that I could run the game through the normal .EXE

EDIT: Still have no female voices tho >.<

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I Read the OP several times and neither specifies nor clearly sets it entirely in English only that it is "patched"

Now Can someone clarify my doubt?
I've only played the opening scenes but they its all in english, however the installer and the updater are in Japanese so you'll need to figure out that part ;)

S_Perry

Jan 2, 2019
the game restarts windows 10 (64bit) over and over again. App locale is not supported for windows 10 and over the ihsetup.exe it is not working either. It restart about 10 times. The FAQ´s are too old (vista? 7?) and not helpful. The links for the internet are all abused. It is a shame a good game with no possibility to play under windows 10. Have fun.

honoka132

Oct 2, 2018
the game restarts windows 10 (64bit) over and over again. App locale is not supported for windows 10 and over the ihsetup.exe it is not working either. It restart about 10 times. The FAQ´s are too old (vista? 7?) and not helpful. The links for the internet are all abused. It is a shame a good game with no possibility to play under windows 10. Have fun.
I am using windows 10 app local works fine for me.

EDIT: The game works for me tho. Still on windows 10

Highl4nd3r

Jul 13, 2017
I get this error when i try to run the game before and after installing 2.10 patch and if i install the HF patch it complains that the 2.0 isn't installed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any idea what to do?
I have win7 so most of the solutions I found don't apply as they are meant for winXP.

Reactions: Leonaris
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote