4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Followed instructions and getting error "unable to confirm that patch v2.00 is installed" at startup. Any suggestions?
Means that it wasnt install correctly. Make sure that you are installing it the game with the installer, then you have to apply the Update 2.10, run the game once and then apply the HF patch.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
hi i downloaded the game but it seems the text extend beyond the screen i cant see it all can someone help me

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
hi i downloaded the game but it seems the text extend beyond the screen i cant see it all can someone help me
Most likely an issue with the patch. There isnt much we can do here. You can try hogfire where it came from but I wouldnt get your hopes up

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
the text is all over the place ether i cant see it all or each word have space between them a lot of space
Sounds like the game, update or patch wasnt installed right. It also could be the appLocale or whatever you are using to locale. Unless you have the Japanese language pack installed.

I would try to do a fresh install again but don't install it to Program Files, like the instructions state.

sincosinco

Nov 7, 2017
Hi, I got it to run, but when I tried doing a menu action in omake mode, the whole thing would just crash. Anyone else have this problem

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hi, I got it to run, but when I tried doing a menu action in omake mode, the whole thing would just crash. Anyone else have this problem
I didnt have any issues when I installed it about 8 times

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
Sounds like the game, update or patch wasnt installed right. It also could be the appLocale or whatever you are using to locale. Unless you have the Japanese language pack installed.

I would try to do a fresh install again but don't install it to Program Files, like the instructions state.
i downloaded it to a harddrive is that okay

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
External hard drive
Not sure if that would cause any issues. ANything is really possible these days.

I would try installing to your documents folder and see how it goes.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I tried doing another fresh install, this time i got the error "windows is searching for AppLoc.exe".
So during the install, it will ask how to install it. If you do not have that program installed, then install it. Otherwise, you need to install without that option. Its pretty self explanatory when reading through the installer.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote