Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
Sygna suit Hilda 2024 remake mod + male Emboar skin by Ikkuarts (Complete mod, 27 animations).

Sygna suit Hilda 2024 remake + male Emboar skins PPPPU Source Project files.
Thanks Schizotard you are the best

• Red Heart
Reactions: Schizotard

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
So Ikkuarts released a "Mega Mod Collection". It's all right I guess it's still missing some of his mods though.

Missing mods can be downloaded from:

The official PPPPU Discord server:

The official Ikkuarts PPPPU Discord server:

Ikkuarts Patreon mods created before he got his own site:

All other Ikkuarts mods have been posted in this thread (most of them by me).

Full list of all Ikkuarts mods:

You might also want to take a look at the F95zone's PPPPUXi collection: https://f95zone.to/threads/ppppuxi-v14-ppppuprogrammer.183518/

Last edited:

matrix94

Nov 16, 2019
I asked anydelse about getting his scenes but he denied sell them very suspicious. I think he and anonbluna hide something. I asked around discord and think its something like dmca

matrix94

Nov 16, 2019
I think i will make more pressure to find reason of that not selling scene data(paying for videos? Really who is stupid enough to make this ..videos dont give taste of using own cards to make own versions .30 usd is not worth for cards in my opinion(if u look very long u can get most of them for free (pokemon easy to get via bepis and rest u can also find but need long search(tags in rule34 can be sometimes very troublesome)

Reactions: TheXenoWraith
Jul 6, 2023
I think i will make more pressure to find reason of that not selling scene data(paying for videos? Really who is stupid enough to make this ..videos dont give taste of using own cards to make own versions .30 usd is not worth for cards in my opinion(if u look very long u can get most of them for free (pokemon easy to get via bepis and rest u can also find but need long search(tags in rule34 can be sometimes very troublesome)
i have no clue how 4pu koikatsu works, but if character cards are easily found online, then maybe ppppu scene cards aren't hard to find

maybe these'll work??
>
>

these are just few though, so maybe the other poses are custom ones made by Anydelse/AnonBluna

Reactions: Nyre41