Collection Flash Minus8 Collection [2022-11-24] [Minus8]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Anthe1932

Mar 17, 2017
There is an updated ppppuXi. I'll add it to my google drive in a minute and share the link. In the meantime, here is a halloween themed ppppu
and the link

keff

Jan 21, 2018
a lot of the stuff in here is either modded versions of his work or the work of peachypop34 (shantae and risky.swf) who in all fairness exists solely to copy minus8's art style.
i dont think it matters that much but i feel like it should be mentioned at least somewhere

also, i think there's some missing ones that you don't have listed anywhere. off the top of my head he made a dick figures swf, and like cyrel said #1-8 are missing from the archive for some reason.

Reactions: he'd and Gaboris

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Heres the download for the most recent PPPPU verison
Extract and run .exe
Check out the PPPU modding if you want to stay updated or contribute to the effort

Last edited:
Reactions: Aiwa

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
There is an updated ppppuXi. I'll add it to my google drive in a minute and share the link. In the meantime, here is a halloween themed ppppu
and the link
Heres the download for the most recent PPPPU verison
Extract and run .exe
Check out the PPPU modding if you want to stay updated or contribute to the effort
IF there are files or information that needs to be added to the main thread, please report your post with "update" so that uploaders can take a look and update it. Yes even if I just commented

Arakron02

Oct 6, 2018
"I especially love what he does with the sound mix in the videos."

Gotta agree with that. His music syncs with the flash and seemingly fits the mood as well. Altogether awesome.

I wonder if we will ever see more of his animations on this site in the future...

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes