Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Hm, works fine for me, are you running the exe or swf/html?
I've tried the HTML/SWF and the exe, sometimes it creams inside bowsette when I turn the quality to either low or medium, any higher than that wont show any jizz going inside, just bowsette twitching and breathing fire. As for albedo, same like on bowsette.

I'm using flashplayer 11 btw

If I'm correct, niicri had this kinds of animation glitches, hope he can fix it

DaemonTheDemi

Aug 10, 2017
I seem to have a problem with the pregnancy. I click on the icon, the screen flashes and the baby grows,
but her stomach stays the same size? Happens in most of his games.

thatotherguy123

Nov 5, 2017
I seem to have a problem with the pregnancy. I click on the icon, the screen flashes and the baby grows,
but her stomach stays the same size? Happens in most of his games.
Yeah, I'm having that same issue as well. Not sure if it's one of the infamous bugs, or if the picture on his website is a bait and switch.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
@Overlurker From the looks of it, and from what I've seen on niicri's blog I think it is the new "pregnant" mechanic, or at least finally "finishing" in a well, and somewhat fleshing out, the process of just cumming inside the girl, and then procedding to see the different stages of pregnancy till they have the default big, swollen belly.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
@Overlurker From the looks of it, and from what I've seen on niicri's blog I think it is the new "pregnant" mechanic, or at least finally "finishing" in a well, and somewhat fleshing out, the process of just cumming inside the girl, and then procedding to see the different stages of pregnancy till they have the default big, swollen belly.
Yeah, the Standalones and Commissions have another part added when you use the baby bottle item to advance pregnancy, in the Miniseries only Zeretsh got it added.
Basically adds a big belly to the girl and a mostly grown baby to the internal view.

B4rb4ra

Oct 10, 2018
thank you very much, instead I have MOD you can take it (your own sin)

- bigger belly
- three fetuses

if something goes wrong (sorry I just learned to make mega share, please comment and tell me)

MOD is still bad sorry
but do you like it?
I'm sorry too, because this writing is a messy mess

shohei

Sep 18, 2017

- bigger belly
- three fetuses

if something goes wrong (sorry I just learned to make mega share, please comment and tell me)

MOD is still bad sorry
but do you like it?

mega link not working

Rename

Jun 10, 2018

- bigger belly
- three fetuses

MOD is still bad sorry
but do you like it?

What software did you use to edit?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes