Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
So, what's the difference between the H-city and H-city high tier?
A color swapper for the tutorial chick?
Imho the better question is, why is H-City just Source Man with most of it's content cut out?

Anyway, after perusing the games, I've got the impression that niiCri is kind of stagnating.
MILF Saiko was great, the escape the room style gameplay was a bit eh, but worked well enough, the sex scenes had a surprising amount of variety depending on her mood, but it still is kind of buggy to this day.
Development on Source Man was slow, but at least it was going somewhere.

Then he went on Patreon and his Commissions just use the same basic templates, with altered art, over and over.
The art has been getting more detailed, but the scene itself has barely changed, the bug that happens when the woman comes and you don't pull out has been in all of his works since Source Man and well, relabeling Source Man to H-City, cutting 90% of content that already existed, without adding anything of note and releasing it as a "new" alpha is really silly.

His main new content has been in the Mini-Series, with most of the work going to Nipapan.
That's finished now I guess, the endings are disappointing, seemingly thrown on just so they're there and the last Submissive/Slave H-Scenes are just the same, with altered text...

Maybe I shouldn't be complaining, seeing as I got this stuff for free myself, but if he'd released a game that was at least on par, ideally improving on Saiko, I would've bought it quite happily...

Reactions: Drazzin
Jul 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "Enigma, post: 1187483, miembro: 53052"] Solo para tu información, Catherine, no es que la gente sea demasiado tonta o perezosa para que las contraseñas funcionen, niiCri las cambió.
Él podría estar viendo este hilo y cambiarlos tan pronto como se da cuenta de que están filtrados.

Así que no me molestaré en publicarlos.
[spoiler = de nada] https: //mega.nz/#F!FJhzDIgK!8HfKf_ylTWLuAofARifbMA[/spoiler◆◆/QUOTE]
thanks bro

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
^^ What he said....... Check your flash player or the swf player. Could be a problem with the software. Maybe it needs an update or something.

Edit: My bad. Got it to work.

fiendkingg

Jul 20, 2017
Just fyi Catherine, it's not that people are too dumb or lazy to get the passwords to work, niiCri changed them.
He might be watching this thread and change them as soon as he notices they're leaked.

So I won't bother posting them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you update the folder and upload bowsette?

dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
grounds.com/portal/view/719051

Try this link to play bowsette online

Reactions: B4rb4ra
May 27, 2017
If NiiCrii does indeed browse this page then i salute you sir, your far more dedicated to your work than most people. I payed my 5$ and was pretty disgruntled with the fact that i can go download Milf in a room for free and it is better quality, works better and has more content that what you have be creating recently.

For people that didnt have chance to download the content before he changed the passwords, i am sorry for you. I am not in the business of repacking and reposting his games because my internet speed is shocking and they are not worth my time. If anyone is thinking about paying for the passwords, go for it but in my honest opinion, 5$ was not worth it.

fiendkingg

Jul 20, 2017
If NiiCrii does indeed browse this page then i salute you sir, your far more dedicated to your work than most people. I payed my 5$ and was pretty disgruntled with the fact that i can go download Milf in a room for free and it is better quality, works better and has more content that what you have be creating recently.

For people that didnt have chance to download the content before he changed the passwords, i am sorry for you. I am not in the business of repacking and reposting his games because my internet speed is shocking and they are not worth my time. If anyone is thinking about paying for the passwords, go for it but in my honest opinion, 5$ was not worth it.
Maybe not now but booette,lupus and bnha girls will be made in time so maybe then it will be worth the 5 bucks?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes